Topology has always been a major focus of mine and I’ve produced a fair number of tutorials and resources on the topic over the years. Until now these resources have always been scattered all over the place. I’m now starting to collect all these tutorials, lectures, etc into a single place in my newLearning Mesh Topology Collection
Currently this collection includes:
- Topology in Theory and Practice - Blender Conference 2010 Lecture
- Topology Overview of the Human Head
- Topology Overview of the Human Torso
- Topology Overview of the Human Shoulder
- Topology Overview of the Human Hand
- Topology Overview of the Human Foot
- Techniques on Controlling Topology Flow
I will continue to add to this collection as I create more tutorials on the topic.
Cheers and enjoy!
P.S. If you have any specific topology requests or questions just let me know and I’ll be happy to see if I can accommodate the request.