List of addons that work with 2.8

Hello,
You can also add my addon - Rapid PBR Material Creator
It has been even staff picked on Blender Market :smiley:

2 Likes

For 2.80
io_export_multiple_objs.py (9.1 KB)

5 Likes

Good news! Where can I find ‘add mesh extra objects’?
Thank you.

Should be with the add-ons in the latest builds.

Thanks, I’ll download the latest build.

Thank you very much Ramboblender :smiley:

I tried Geodesic dome and deactivated it later but it doesn’t turn off. I even tried removing the files but nothing happens.

Datablock Tools now supports 2.80

2 Likes

thanks, will check

Nevermind, I was confusing geodesicdomes2 with advanced cones :skull:
This happens when you try varios plugins at once and even thought now I have almost the same options as in 2.79 some add mesh addons don’t have icons or appear in other order, making it a little messy

Hi. Anyone know of a 2.8 addon that will quickly turn loose edges into pipes so you can avoid the whole curves routine?

2 Likes

I usually go for the mesh edges ➔ Skin modifier route. Then Control + A changes the volume surrounding a vertex, and pressing X or Y constrains the volume sizing to an axis.

If you add a Subdivision Surface modifier before (and after) the Skin modifier, you can auto-smooth the flow of your edges before the Skin is generated.

I recently updated Modo-Me to 2.80 (paid)

2 Likes

Nah, that’s almost as bad speed-wise and gets you lots of geometry you don’t really need.

I wish the Solidify operator just worked on loose edges…

Is this the curves routine you’re speaking of?

No, I meant the normal separation, conversion to curves, adjusting props, conversion back to mesh and joining. You used quick pipe, which is fine, but AFAIK hasn’t been updated yet?

Changed KIT OPS to KIT OPS PRO on paid ones.
Added KIT OPS FREE and Blender Addon PBR to free ones.

1 Like

Hi ! Anyone know if there is a 2.8 addon that restore symmetry like this one ==> Restore Symmetry 2.70

How do you mean updated? To work in 2.8? It has been (Download the latest config from here).

Or do you mean new features? That, I don’t know, but you could try asking Heavypoly on here or on Twitter.

Also, I added a line that will automatically convert the curve to a mesh once you confirm the operation:

Go to line 33 and add the convert code.

elif event.type == 'LEFTMOUSE' :
            bpy.ops.object.convert(target='MESH')
            return {'FINISHED'}

You’ll still need to join it of course, but this removes one step at least?

1 Like

Has anyone got Shape Keys + to work in 2.8? I’m getting traceback errors.