List of addons that work with 2.8

Some format fixes, removed KTX RenderSlot from free list as it was already on the built-in list.
Added KIT OPS to paid ones.

1 Like

Archimesh works, i was looking for this tool, so glad i found it., blender is so bad ass now

Can please someone update this retopo_mt?

I really hope Carver MT and Add Advanced Objects will be 2.8 ready soon. I used those add-ons a lot in Blender 2.79, but I’ve completely shifted to 2.8 for a few months now.

@Pixivore and @Meta-Androcto , please make us happy with 2.8 update news. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Added Qblocker, free addons, but you can also pay.
Very nice addon for making primitives very fast

4 Likes

Added Turnaround Camera and Mesh Extra Objects to built-in plugins list
Added Extrainfo to free list and Bookmarker to paid ones.

3 Likes

The Qblocker addon doesn’t work for me, I only get an error message. Am I not using this correctly?

https://gyazo.com/b69e0b11a7aed0ef925ab12f9bf1af5f

EDIT: The creator of Qblocker ( Balázs Szeleczki; [email protected] ) helped me immediately to solve my issue with the addon and get it working. His addon is really great, and for those that haven’t, you should check it out. It’s awesome for speedy box-modelling!

4 Likes

@ Qblocker guy (or sameon can contact him) , please read this:

5 Likes

Added free addon:
NLA-Midi-Copier
( Handy if you are better in audio-editing than animation. )

1 Like

Easy HDRI addon 1.0.1 for Blender 2.80
http://codeofart.com/easy-hdri-2-8/

3 Likes

qblocker in edit mode would be cool.

I’d love to see more grid plus midpoint (and midpoints again) increment type stuff, I love how you can count the segments too incase you set the grid scale to not 1.
the knife tool or bisect tool in conjunction with qblocker could be useful.

1 Like

Added 2D Boolean Union, basic boolean of intersecting planes.

1 Like

Will be BSurfaces updated to 2.8?

1 Like

Advanced Cones is now updated for 2.80

1 Like

@anon27868450 and @P4prik4 , the QBlocker add-on developer can be easily contacted via his Twitter. He’s welcoming suggestions.

2 Likes

my biggest suggestion, would be to get in touch with the guys of blender who are planning for the next “code quest” just a better system of snapping and precision modeling … could enter the working group and act on the study and development on the blender code…
I’m hopeful that a great job would come out of it …

2 Likes

Thanks to [Spivak Vladimir (cwolf3d) for porting add mesh extra objects and breaking out Geodesic Domes.
Geodesic Domes has been removed from extra objects and is now a stand alone addon in nightly builds again.
How cool is that!

2 Likes

Photographer add-on (free) has been ported to 2.8: Photographer - Camera Exposure, White balance and Autofocus

1 Like

Hey @Meta-Androcto I see that you are the maintainer of the Edit Tools 2 addon. Do you have any plans to update it for b2.8? Because I was thinink that maybe we should extract the select tool from there into a separate package. I don’t know how relevant are these edit tools nowadays, but the selection tools might be. I am asking this because I wrote a “select overlapping” Select overlapping geometry tool for b2.8 and I was thinking to add it to the select tools plugin if that makes sense…
What do you think?

1 Like

Please ! Can someone update this addon ? Export Multiple Obj’s
It’s a very useful batch obj exporter.