lol !

Hmm, I highly doubt that.

Maybe he’s from one of those European countries that wants to take over the world :eek:

attmptlttfw?

y.

yjgPwnd!

Yeah. we have a lan party buddy named tony, and his nickname is tpny.

sometimes you also get this, to quote the ‘lolololololololol.’

(caps lock on) WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!!

or this:
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG!!!

My friends and I like to say the owrds how they would actually be pronounced. OMG=Omg!!! (au-m-ghh!)

Well LOL has been invented by americans, well that’s what americans say, and that’s pure LOLish bullshit.

LOL means: Laughting Out Loud.
In Dutch LOL is just lol, because the meaning of the word lol in Dutch is: having fun. lol in Dutch is fun in english, and spass in German.
So Americans or else then Dutch who say LOL comes from there language is totally wrong. LOL is 100% dutch, and because Americans wanted to rip it (as what they do with everything) they started to say the LOL mean Laughing Out Loud, but actually it means FUN in dutch. :smiley:

JD-Multi
i like your post
yes lol is a Dutch word

and what is meant by teh word BAWM ¿ lol !

Ah yes, I recall that “Lolmaken” is to laugh or have fun or something along those lines in dutch (which I am learning right now). I wasnt sure if it was a joke or modern word that came with the LoL idea or not. Apparently not. LoL.
ROTFL

BAWM is a mispelling of bomb. Usually it menas not doing well. Like a really bad movie would BAWM in the boxoffice.

-Laurifer

LOL means Land Of Leperchauns.

nuff said.

teh elysiun 4m is not bawm ¿ lol