lol !

For The Win, apparently.

according to google, Forever Truly White is one of the popular definitions. hehe. but seriously, here’s a helpful wiki article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_slang

what is meant by teh

wtf… he does not know about teh “teh” :slight_smile:

wtf
bawm
what all of this mean ¿

teh means the, its a misspelling, a lot of things are like that, pwn= own, etc, if you type really fast, its pretty easy to get the e and the h mixed up… at least it is for me.

wtf means “whos there fatty?”

lawl

10 chars ftw

ial close, very close.
afaik, “wtf” means “what teh f**k”, so stfu :wink:

n8 ( omw to bed now :slight_smile: )

So WTF doesn’t mean When Trolls Fly? Damn.

jU57 1|| (453 j00Z 3/3R ||33D 0||3

http://www.brenz.net/l337Maker.asp

:slight_smile:

If you have to use a script to convert your talk in 1337, you’re not very l337.

1 @|/| t3|-| 3l33tz0r2!!11!!! p|-|33Rz |/|3!!!1 1 p//nz3r3d j00!!!

True enough, but I wonder who wrote that "“little” piece of code and why?

y4 7h47 5cR1p7 15 73h n00b. 01d 5k001 1337 F7W!

Finally truth wins ?

For the win.

:stuck_out_tongue:

wtfwjd… hehe, got that from the colbert report. tee hee, though, slightly offensive, quite funny, I hate the wwjd paraphanalia anyway.

lmao noob gtfo you may not have notice it but you just pwned this thread. i’ll give it 2 days imho before it is teh locked. you ftl.

jesus religion politics nazism creationism abortion

loxors

Well LOL has been invented by americans, well that’s what americans say, and that’s pure LOLish bullshit.

LOL means: Laughting Out Loud.
In Dutch LOL is just lol, because the meaning of the word lol in Dutch is: having fun. lol in Dutch is fun in english, and spass in German.
So Americans or else then Dutch who say LOL comes from there language is totally wrong. LOL is 100% dutch, and because Americans wanted to rip it (as what they do with everything) they started to say the LOL mean Laughing Out Loud, but actually it means FUN in dutch. :smiley: