Looking for a somone who can model a alien space ship

Wow. That looks really cool!

Ok, So I am rendering through the Ufo moving through clouds with a simple test ship, I should have it up by 2:00 California time,

I will need you to either mail me the video, or host it somewhere I can get the camera track from,
I could just give you the .blend but I have alot of particles, and volumetrics etc, so if your PC is not newish with a decent GPU it might crash,

I think it would be easier for me if you could send me the .blend since I know what I need. My PC is good so I think it will do just fine. The only thing is that the other .blend you sent me I could not change anything?!?!? Thanks for your help even if you don’t end up tracking the shot.

You have to change the animation keys, to start clean with no animations, go to the dopesheet and Press the A key until all keys are yellow, then hit delete, now you can move it etc and it won’t snap back, I am not sure if everything is parented yet, so you may have to parent the plasma windows etc, to the main ship object in order to make it move and not leave parts behind, Select Window etc, then hold ctrl and select ship, then do CTRL+P to object,
I have one rendering that if you have a real video lined up right you could make people think aliens have landed…
60 of 250

It has a nice looking simple little ufo flying through a cloud,

Thanks. I can’t wait to see the animation!

I had brownian motion up to high and the cloud flew apart, new one is 60% rendering, with pre-baked particles, so I know it should look right,

Cool! I can’t wait to see the ship fly though the clouds!

UPDATE

as this is just a test, and it took 8 hrs+ to bake+render, please be patient if it starts taking even longer…
Almost Perfect, Now you just need to choose a ship, and then Set up the collision, and camera in the same scene,

Also need to add slight repulsion to ship, as well as small amount of vortex…
and color correction/Ambient lighting

It doesn’t matter how long it takes so take your time. I have not started filming the movie yet, I’m finishing up pre-production. Great work!

Thank you, I hope to put together a decent demo reel soon, and any project is a better project then no project :slight_smile:

Yea, it is. Good luck on putting together a demo reel!

Do you need any creatures? effects like lasers etc?

Well as far as creatures for this movie no… But in the future I might, I really like that sort of thing. I could defiantly use a laser beam effect. Do you now how to make a explosion effect? That would also be handy. I’m really glad I posted this thread, you have helped me out a ton.

I can do explosions, and lasers, no problem, just make sure to do your best :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’m doing the best I can and the movie I think will be really good. It’s one of the those no-budget movies/ small budget movies. It does however have a cast and crew that really really want’s to work on the movie!

Blender + Real video footage = awesome!

Try and keep a white ball just on the edge of the shot, you can use this for light mapping and crop it out, then apply it to models in the scene,

OK, thanks I will.

Laser Test animation