Looking for a somone who can model a alien space ship

Wow, that’s cool. I really like the effect.

How about this spaceship? You can use it for whatever you like, but keep in mind that I will share the source file for free, on other websites too and maybe, if I will have the time, I will texture it and get a render for myself. Good Luck!

spaceship.blend (1.22 MB)

Attachments

Wow I like the ship! Could you give me the .blender of the UFO space ship ( the second one you made). I really like the way the ship is made! Thanks.

The Saucer? I will upload it as soon as I get home,

Cool, thanks.

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/18311

Here it is, I am not sure if the attached material Metal Plate is one I made or public or what as I have had it FOREVER :slight_smile:

i tried this

if you think it shows some promise i can try to improve it next weekend

my last post didn’t show??

again this is my preliminary work

if you think it shows some promise i can continue working on it

I really like this one. I would go ahead and work on it some more.

I just got done testing my first Plasma eating metal scene, I could use this for a entering earths atmosphere shot, The plasma is made of halo particles, and it does the erosion with dynamic paint,

I like that ship, the only issue is that it is not aerodynamic, Space ships don’t tend to have many flat surfaces on the leading edges of anything, as these spots would melt/vaporize, you can use particle smoke and color by velocity to get a good idea of any of these areas,
If you would still like me to do effects etc let me know, otherwise I will probably move on to another side/movie project or just focus more on the game, I have an explosion scene baking now that uses shrapnel as a dynamic displacement paintbrush, and I have still been toying with the laser, I have it working to where you could cut your name in something, but I have to actually have two copies of anything that is really going to split in half etc. It would be nice if they had a way for a dynamic brush to cleave an object like a Boolean operation.

Cool! You do what you want, you have already helped me out a lot. Just make sure to send me the explosion when it gets done baking and the laser. good luck on what ever work you get in the future. How would you like to be displayed in the credits?

Jacob Merrill-([email protected])

more details must be added, but i end my contribution here.

The rust is based from a procedural recipe by Colin Litster. If you want to improve the texture with UV, warning: bevel modifier is in place.

You are free to use this model as you like as long as nobody, especially me, get sued for also using it. If you want to give credit my name is Kholis my contact [email protected].

a slight idea for the visualization

Wow, that looks pretty cool.

very nice work