LuxCoreRender v2.2

LuxCore is now in beta phase, so I think I can start it.
But it is still a very big project to undertake and requires some motivation on my part, because it will require some work that is not fun to do. Of course that also happens with normal development, but not in this extent - usually I implement new features because it’s fun to see people use it, and I endure some inconvenience in the process, but it’s ok if it only takes a few hours.
The 2.8 port will require me to do a lot of work (most likely I will have to touch every single file of the addon, plus C++ code in LuxCore) before people can start using it. I am also observing that other addon developers stumble about many new bugs/regressions in the 2.8 Python API - this is always an annoyance.

I have considered opening a fundraising campaign for the 2.8 port, but it seems a bit too much for my taste. People can already place bounties on our github issues, so one way to motivate me (or others) to do the 2.8 port would be to offer some money for the “Blender 2.8” issue.
I will most likely do the port regardless how much money I get for it, but I also have other stuff to worry about, so it might take a while.

It looks like you have the default sky light in the world settings enabled. Switch the world to “None” to remove it.

2019-05-02_21-16-22