MACHIN3tools

Wow!
highly impressed not only by the addon but also with model. Will you share sometime your modeling time lapse? - very interesting to learn your pipeline cause your 3d models awesome

2 Likes

Thanks. Yes, I plan to do this this year, once I get back in the art flow. Iā€™ll also share my blend files on patreon I think.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve just posted MACHIN3tools 1.0.0.DeusEx-rc.2 to patreon (Core tier), which includes the Align Relative tool, as well as some group related updates.

People keep telling me Iā€™m teasing and jokingly complain about the previews.
But proper releases just take time. I like sharing what I work on as I do, hence the previews.

Iā€™m going to finish the hand now, use it as the title image for the PunchIt release and release MACHIN3tools 1.0 alongside it, when documented.

These patreon pre-releases fill a nice void IMO.

4 Likes

If you own deusex are these tools that will already come with them or addons of some sort ?

This is the MACHIN3tools thread. What I post here goes into MACHIN3tools. PunchIt will be itā€™s own single purpose addon, but will also be in DeusEx.

2 Likes

Hi Machin3, as an owner of DeusEx can I have access to the ā€˜betaā€™ of the new tools (to test them) or they are strictly for Patreons and Iā€™ll get the new features with the official 1.0 release? In any case, fantastic work, always very innovative!

Youā€™ll get in with the public release. Patreon is for pre-releases, undocumented except for a few notes, no hand holding.

Thank you!

Btw because punch it doesnā€™t have itā€™s own page I will give examples for additive type here:
PunchitAdditivExamples.blend (911.9 KB)

2 Likes

I feel like this may suit your Align pie well; select three points on two objects and align them:

Video

This text will be hidden

In a redo last panel, there could be an optional toggle for scaling (match the 3 target points or keep original scale). That would solve the current two-step procedure for single edge alignment. This method requires 3 vertices or two edges for selection, in which the connecting point acts as the origin/ destination to match.

The original 1D_Inc script is from Blender 2.79b and probably wonā€™t be ported over any time soon.

Iā€™m happy with the object-by-edge alignment already.

Hi, just noticed this issue with the UNFUCK tool with blender 3.1 and 3.2 on 5K iMAC (high DPI), macOS 12.1/ Intel

blender 3.0.1 is fine.

Thanks in advance

1. Offtopic, wrong addon
  2. Not the way to report issues, see https://machin3.io/MESHmachine/docs/faq/#get-support
  3. Requirements: https://machin3.io/MESHmachine/docs/installation/#requirements

Ridiculous.

Why offtopic ?
And why so rude.
I reported a similar one with Meshmachine for blender 3.1 & 3.2.

And I didnā€™t get an answer like this.
This is more or less just an info on an issue from an upcoming blender version.

Just to let you know. But hey, if Iā€™m Ridiculous, then best thanks.
You can talk to you mom like this.

dude there isnt any 3.2 version LOLā€¦

1 Like

When something is ā€˜Ridiculousā€™ then maybe this. But I didnā€™t call any post with this: ā€˜Ridiculousā€™ !
This was missleading me, to post it here.

And if you want, I post it in the right spot, for you again!

shit you are right about that there is a 3.2 build already LOL, then is not ridiculousā€¦

please machine apologize with this guy for the misunderstandingā€¦

I think the ridiculous part is expecting support for 3.2 when 3.1 just hit beta.

on that note some devs will not update addons until full release.

3 Likes