Make a splashi in Amsterdam

My workflow is very simple. First I draw on paper, then I scan and finally I generate the geometry from the textures.

3 Likes

Hey! As we’re entering the final days of the challenge, I’d like to give you some helpful tips to make sure you can successfully complete your entry. Please see my new post on the FAQ topic.

dd

2 Likes

My workflow starts with drawing on paper with ink.
Then scan.
Import the images as plans in Blinder and start modeling from the images.
I use the knife tool a lot, and the UV editor.

3 Likes

6 Likes

2 Likes

Hey, I noticed you’re starting a new topic for each reply - post post all your updates in one topic :slight_smile: I moved everything here.

Hey! Just a quick reminder that there’s now less than 12 hours remaining to wrap up your challenge entry - submissions close at 2022-09-15T21:59:00Z, GMT+1 (click on the link for some international times).

If you haven’t done so already, please review this post which contains some essential information for preparing your submission.

At the very least, upload your work to Sketchfab as soon as possible and add the #bcon22challenge tag.

It’s also a good idea to add a link to your WIP topic in the description of your Sketchfab model so we can easily find it.

I’ll also keep a close eye on the FAQ topic today, so if you have any issues or questions please post it there as soon as possible.

Good luck!

1 Like

Oh, thanks!! is my first time. I really apreciate your dedication.

1 Like