MESHmachine 0.7.0 supports Blender 2.83 - 2.92
MESHmachine’s chamfer and fillet toolset allows for more flexibility, when dealing with fillet-like surfaces, traditionally created with the Bevel and Bridge tools.
MESHmachine’s approach to fillets is the Fuse tool, which builds transitional surfaces from chamfers, fusing the surfaces on both sides.
Doing this, you get the benefits of both - chamfers and fillets - while avoiding their disadvantages.
Beyond that, there are various tools to simplify dealing with fillets and chamfers, tools to manipulate custom normals to fix common shading issues, boolean and selection tools, as well as the Plug detailing workflow.
- turn chamfers into fillets/bevels and back
- change the width of a chamfer or bevel
- create variable fillets and washouts
- unbevel and unchamfer to go back to a hard edge
- practically edit existing existing bevels
- resolve tricky geometry overlaps in cases where two bevels meet
- flatten polygons based on another polygon or flatten a polygon based on 3 vertices
- flatten along a normal or flatten along edges
- redirect chamfer flow by turning the corners
- convert triangular bevel corners into quad corners
- plug details into your mesh
- build your own plugs and create/buy/sell plug libraries
- stash objects or face selections, creating create backups, that can be brought back or referenced by other tools, without cluttering the scene
- conveniently add boolean modifiers and create automatic stashes, when applying the mods
- cleanup booleans and create clean perimeter loops around their intersections
- create flattened, straightened and transferred custom normals
- symmetrize meshes including their custom normals
- turn mirror modifiers into real objects
- loop select, sharp select and vertex group select, all using a single keymap
- best documentation in the business
Fuse, Unfuse, Refuse