Michigan Blender User Group

See you guys Saturday, I’ll be bringing a CD with all of the free HDRI probes I’ve found on the net.:smiley:

See ya tomorrow… Don’t fotget to show up!!! ;D

Again, just a little incentive to show up, I have 5 copies of a CD with about 30 free HDRI probes on it. First come, first serve!:smiley:

I’m looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow,
Blend3d

7 People showed up on Saturday. We’re really on a roll now! :smiley:

Here is the texture site that I mentioned in the meeting. I’m looking forward to purchasing a set of these in the future.

http://www.arroway.de/en/index.html

Here is another textures site.

Click Here For Free Textures

It’s a great free source. At school we used this site likes it was going out of style. It will block your IP adress if you try downloading too many pictures. But if you wait 12-24 hours you can download more.

Yeah, I’ve used them before. The thing that I like about the Arroway textures is they have all the bump, color, and spec maps for each texture.

The arroway textures look cool but it seems you only get a few per CD. Doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of bang for your well-earned bucks. Although they do look very well done.

Hi Guys,
Great meeting Saturday, I’m looking forward to the next. Have a great Thanksgiving / weekend.

So… are we having a December meeting? If so let me know.
Also… let’s start thinking up some topics for the next meeting.

Sorry but I’m unable to attend, I have a house full on the 16th and the rest of the weekends are spoken for as well. :frowning:

I also will not be able to attend. See you in January.

Yes, the meeting is still on. The meetings are held each month on the 3rd Saturday at 1:00PM.

Our membership doubled at the last meeting and we spent some quality time getting to know the new members.

I feel the topic should again be planning of future meeting topics.

In addition I almost have my 3rd person camera script finished. I will discuss this rather heavy topic (rotation matricies and python and all) at the December meeting.

regards,

honeycomb

OK… the 3rd Saturday is THIS Saturday. Who’s coming and who ain’t??

I’m coming. I’m looking forward to the game engine tut, and I’m bringing some projects for critique I’ve started since last time on my brand new USB flash drive.:smiley:

Yep, of course I’ll be there. I hope a little bit of python and rotation matrices wont scare anyone off from showing up for my little tut.

Hey group,
No change for me, I’m booked all weekend. The friend Mark I brought last time is unable to make it either. Very sorry guys; I was lookin forward to the meeting. Unbeliveably I will be out of the area on company business the 19th and 20th of January. It is looking like February before I can get together :frowning:
regards, David aka blend3d

That’s OK Blend… just don’t want to be sitt’n there by myself!! :smiley:

Curse you PhilBo for getting me hooked on Indigo! I’ve been wasting all my time making Indigo tests instead of working on my projects…