Migration

this picture reminds me of the aliens in war of the worlds.

Ye i watched that movie once and i FREAKING LIKED IT!
nice awesome work buddy :wink:

Though the things in War of the Worlds are Tripods. These are Hexapods. :stuck_out_tongue:

wow! nice work :slight_smile:

OMG War of the worlds. Nice scene. I like the lighting and shadows. Textures are very nice as well ^.^

Thatā€™s amazing!
Are they rigged, or modeled in that position?
I would love to know how to rig those!
:slight_smile:

AWESOME!!! JAW DROPPING!!!
Keep it up! If you make more, you should make a website showing your masterpeices!

-shingwantin

WOW!
Excellent Work.
Congratulations!!!

Holy cow!
I flipped when I saw this :slight_smile:
Nice work.

Oh my, so awesome!

War of the worlds! Awesome!

2 points:
@tentaclegs: pointed out enough already, didā€™t see that at first sight because I was smitten by awesomeness :slight_smile:
Halo lights: I would darken the whole world lighting, because in practically bright daylight, on blindingly white snow they seem a bit pointless, but thatā€™s nitpicky :stuck_out_tongue:

Other than that: congrats to featured artwork!!

Struck me, too :slight_smile: Iā€™d also like a 1920x1200 desktop :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing model and quite a fine imagination
nice

Yeah, a 1920x1200 desktop for me, too! :smiley:

-shingwantin

Nice. Canā€™t give much useful criticism but I can tell you that with a bit of tweaking it makes a nice 1440*900 desktop :smiley:

blenderartists.org is above and away the best place for desktops.

Hi guys, thank you for viewing :slight_smile:
To those who asked for a 1920x wallpaper: as soon as I can Iā€™ll re-run the scene in full-hd resolution (a lilā€™ scared about the time, thoughā€¦ :D).

Dude, you seriously need to create more artwork. I like your style and think you should make more as soon as possible!

-shingwantin

If only swearing was allowed i would be using this whole post full of it! freakin good work man! i was looking at the ba banner and was like whoah! Very nice work again :slight_smile:

wooww i like it is just coolā€¦great work!

excellent lightingā€¦great imaginationā€¦