I’m a PhD student at university Paris 8 (INREV Research team).
I’m developing this add-on at CUBE CREATIVE to experiment multi-user workflows in Blender.
Feel free to test it and share feed-backs
Multi-user - Enable real-time collaborative workflows inside blender
This tool allows multiple users to work together on same blender scene over the network.
Under development and unstable, use it at your own risks. Currently tested on Blender 2.8x on Windows platform.
Source and download:
- Ton bugs fixed (see changelog)
- New session status viewport widget
- Documentation improvements ( @poochyc )
- Server managements scripts ( @poochyc )
- UI sync flags
- Sync Axis lock replication
- Sync collection offset
- Sync camera orthographic scale
- Sync custom fonts
- Sync sound files
- Edit Mode updates
- Logging configuration (file output and level)
- Dependency graph driven updates [experimental]
- Auto updater support
- Big Performances improvements on Meshes, Gpencils, Actions
- Multi-scene workflow support
- Render setting synchronization
- Kick command
- Dedicated server with a basic command set
- Administrator session status
- Blender 2.83-2.90 support
- Blender animation features support (alpha).
- Light probes support (only 2.83).
- Metaballs support.
- Improved modifiers support.
- Online documentation.
- Improved overall session handling.
- UI revamp.