"Mundane" Render

I did a lot of work in Substance Painter, but realize that the Blender texture paint (working in lookdev mode) is pretty good… only slows down and stutters if the brush size is too large.

Wow! Impressive. Can you also produce images that would be considered like add for clothing or perfume?

I have not really tried to work with realistic subject matter. I like what you have done and it inspires me to investigate further. Thanks!

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Really amazing render. Only thing that bugged me was the chin not sitting on the palm in the first image, feels a little unnatural to have it resting on the fingers.

Very impressive! Face in the first render is a bit off but I would have believed it was real in the second pic you posted.

Nice results! yeah it could be only my pc but, if u have opened a texture on UV window- theres a big chance its going to affect your performance.

Where elbow is touching the leg there is way too much SS scattering, not sure what is causing that, maybe specular?

I would render at higher resolution and scale down for final image, this should help with hair detail.

There is a weird light coming from the right, I would turn it down a bit.

Simply unbelievable :exploding_head: :open_mouth:

Try this denoiser https://gumroad.com/l/SuperImageDenoiser

the carpet is a little flat and texture repeats

Remove it with this:

Webp.net-gifmaker

It was interesting to try as it showed that blending by normalized height gives a worse result in some cases.

1 Like

Hi Blitter, this one looks great and really stands out for photo realism. I work on cameras and I’ve been looking for some convincing photorealistic 3d blender assets for simulations… maybe you could work on some assets for me (for commission) or I can buy some you already have if there are more like this. If it sounds interesting, go ahead and reach out to me and we can talk…

Happy to see such a nice and natural usage of BlenderKit assets beyond the usual ArchViz area :wink:

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

Beautiful work! :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Awesome work

Wow… unbelievable…when I saw it on facebook I said did blender artists page hacked or something why the uploaded someone’s photo…great great work​:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Can’t believe that i’m a fool again, i thought it’s real and not a blend. How was I to know, you never told me.

Amazing work !
Can i ask your computer specs ? thx !

Holy shit! That’s impressive!

I wish to see what you can do using the same technique, why dont you do it first?