My 3D adventure fighting game

maybe you should cap your animation framerate to 30 :thinking:
Lets see if the animations can play smoothly…

Fred/K.S

nah, it’s ok . I prefer to let everything play at full speed. I can still play fullHD and put some 2d filters to lower the fps. Like here below.

camera is improved once more . Python module pulsed by a mouse-move sensor only. I’m dreaming to be able to make my own logic bricks in C++ to have it hyper fast… who had already made bricks for the BGE ?

2 Likes

new camera
Camera behaving different near close spaces (like doors)
Cutscenes

3 Likes

ladders with Character physics

3 Likes

She’s thicc!

3 Likes

Damn, of course it’s her :man_facepalming:

yes, so now she ate some spinash and lift some weights at the gym.

wall climbing

elevator

2 Likes

She strong wuman

1 Like

spider-chunli xD

1 Like

Look pretty cool.

1 Like

thx for comments. Helps me to keep working on it after work :slight_smile:

little ray sensors to walk over obstacles (so no more blocked by a step a bit too high)

2 Likes

Nice solution… but isnt there the “step height” parameter in the character physics type? Or are you using a different type of physics object?

its character physics but the step height already setted on max (look 2 videos above, she was stucked against the beams).
I will also use this system for other later obstacles

so rigged car to help you to get in and hand the wheel like a true boss (yes animation is cheap)

improved the fighting stance . See you next week for update !!!

3 Likes

more energy in the hits

1 Like

reviewed my pathfinding algo system based on checkpoints. Edges can be cropped

1 Like

cautious-ai : run to a destination but avoids you by recomputing another way or stay still if you get too close or plug the destination with no other way to go around you

2 Likes

coolio, waiting for a demo
made a fighter suited to it, wish I could do clothes tho.

thx and welcome to BA. If you made clothes or anything, you can ofc showcase them here for comments and praise

1 Like