My 3D adventure fighting game

I can confirm this, the blf API module is a fine way to render Text (I recently used it to replace an Overlay-Collection in UPBGE 0.3 which has a really bad perfomance.)
But seeing your menu with the selection lists and moving images I draw my hat!

I hope you continue your work and put it all together perhaps in a smaller playable Level. (Which is a lot of fun and very satisfying: to see how all plays together)

1 Like

imagine what could be done if General Blender Artists would pay attention on what they could do to help us in making all the game art … :slight_smile: I do very few by myself , just trying to be good in assembling good things together and blowing some soul in it :smiley:

3 Likes

i very like you

1 Like

Revive this topic?

The last reply to this topic was over 1 year ago. Your reply will bump the topic to the top of its list and notify anyone previously involved in the conversation.

Are you sure you want to continue this old conversation?

yes

4 Likes

It looks really cool buddy! - are you doing this project on BGE or on Range? the animations you use are very well done as is the model of the main female character :+1:

1 Like

thx ! appreciated it. It’s Range 1.0 , won’t see the point to make it on BGE now. The project are in the box since very long. I’m looking forward to learn what could make it look better/more modern . Hope Range 1.6 with new OpenGL 3.2 will make things look less old.

Here, switch views with mouse scroll :smile:

Has like the Matrix Filter looking good bud. :+1:
(Even though there’s no filter lol, just the green in the texture looks nice lol)

Fred/K.S

1 Like

I’m also waiting for version 1.6 of the Range - post-processing effects should still be implemented there, which means that all the added lamps and lighting sources will not use a lot of resources since they will be calculated after the main rendering of the scene, the new version of OpenGL should add performance and the ability to work with a large number of polygons in the scene and the game - I do not know will new nodes be added - I would like to get them, but it is unlikely, most likely it will be in version 2.0 :thinking: :smile:

1 Like