A quick way to subdivide single or multiple objects in your scene for spotting problems.
This add-on is similar to Autodesk Maya’s quick subD hotkeys, so if you’re familiar with Maya, this add-on will make you feel right at home.
- Change SubD Modes quickly between “1 (Off)”, “2 (On)”, and “3 (On+)”
- Change SubD levels quickly (keyboard shortcuts supported)
- Change SubD mode on multiple objects, and toggle SubD modes
- Set a preferred SubD Mode and Set an Initial SubD Level
- Pick Best Shading vs No Shading Change
Select an object, then press (1, 2, or 3) on your keyboard to active the different subD modes, or use the Sidebar panel.
You can change current subdivision level by using Page Up or Page Down hotkeys, or using the sidebar.
You can also use CTRL+1 through 9 on your keyboard to set the mesh to a specific subdivision level
Please report any bugs here!
Check out my other add-ons
Edge Curve+ - Quickly insert edge loops with flow.
Smart Frame - Quickly frame selection, isolate selection, and display objects as templates
Smart Object - Coming Soon
Smart Sharpen - Automatically sharpen/soften a selection based on edge angle.
Symmetry - Slice, cut, or mirror a mesh object easily.