Slice, cut, or mirror a mesh object easily
- Slice, Cut, and Mirror mesh objects
- CTRL+Click Mirror to add an empty, then click Apply to apply the modifier and automatically remove the empty
- Custom Orientation support for mirroring
- Use Bisect for extremely accurate mirroring on dense poly meshes
Select a mesh object. The add-on works in both “Object Mode” and “Edit Mode”
Open the 3D Viewport Sidebar, go the “Neltulz” Category
Access all of the “Slice”, “Cut”, and “Mirror” options from this sidebar panel
- If you are a fan of Pie Menu Editor addon, try adding the panel to a custom pie menu as a “draw panel”
Please report any bugs here!
Check out my other add-ons
Edge Curve+ - Quickly insert edge loops with flow.
Quick SubD - A quick way to subdivide single or multiple objects in your scene for spotting problems.
Smart Frame - Quickly frame selection, isolate selection, and display objects as templates
Smart Sharpen - Automatically sharpen/soften a selection based on edge angle.
Smart Object - Coming Soon