Neon - Blender Logo

And here’s another one of the neons I am preparing for this week’s #Blender52 challenge. Some changes were elicited by the great comments by @NeilJamesFrarey on Neon - POP, and I must say I am having so much fun with this project. Looking forward to post the next ones.

January 2024 - Luxx_pa_3d

9 Likes

I really like it, especially the flickering of the blender logo, but I feel like the inside white circle doesn’t have to be there.

1 Like

Super cool though!!

1 Like

Hey hey Julian, thank you so much :smiley:

I kinda see your point on the white circle… It’s there but it shouldn’t. The white should actually be visible as there is nothing between the blue and the orange, i.e. transparency.

But, and here’s the explanation on why I added it, if you download the blender logo kit from https://www.blender.org/about/logo/, inside the “square” folder, the logo is exactly the same as the browser tab thumbnail and, indeed, the blender logo (duh :laughing:).

Please read the above with the same spirit in which I wrote it, that is with a big smile on my face. In no way I was trying to be a smartass towards you :hugs:

1 Like

And indeed thank you so much for the extra comment, too :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah no I’m not mad, I just feel like it looks kinda out of place y’know?

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Sorry Julian, just realized I never replied :frowning: I am not sure, I like that touch of white there :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, @bartv! :hugs:

1 Like