New character in progress

and a little half body shoot.
a bit more to do on the clothing tho…

4 Likes

haha had to google who that was, but ofc we all watch nine nine… but ye a younger version of her maybe… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just noticed i forgot to delete a layer around her mouth on the half body pic, so just ignore that :smiley:

Hehehe she has a face when looking at the camera like she wants to flirt with me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe you should make her face expression more neutral…

1 Like

Haha :slight_smile: will consider that mate :smiley:

1 Like

You’re using blender cloth simulation btw?

1 Like

I think she’s looking pretty great in this latest render. I like the expression, personally; captures the viewer, which is the intent.

Don’t really have any critique for ya, except maybe the hair puffs out a little too much at the side of her head? Scraping the barrel again :rofl:

Great work!

1 Like

Great! The difference is really subtle, but you can ‘feel’ it, right?

3 Likes

Yes , im scaling up my model with 40x for the sim to run faster and since its not for animation im aplying it and then scaling down agien

1 Like

Yeah, guess thats why models get paid the big bucks bcs they know how to stand , look and move :slight_smile:

2 Likes

here u can see the full dress, just a quick printscreen

And ye so I made a basic dress ( modelled ) then I scaled it up x 40 with the basemodel, and then i ran the sim , and later I went in and fixed some tthings in sculpting… not happy yet but ye. :slight_smile: thats my workflow atm since i dont got MD…

2 Likes

Yeah you need to scale both (character and garments attached closely for collision, and the cloth object(s). ) To get rid of the problem with self collision glitches due not enough distance, i guess scale by 40 is enough…

yes im doing that :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey Magna, yeah haha I hear u , I kinda like it but for you i will reduce it with 7% … :wink:

1 Like

This is insanely good work, I’m in awe. I wish I had more to add to the conversation here, but just wow.

2 Likes

Yeah… that’s the right attitude ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

there is still much to do , but I think i need to call it :slight_smile:

Here is my finished work :slight_smile:

thank you all for following and giving feedback

give it a like on the finished thread and or a comment if u want :slight_smile: cheers and hope u all have a great weekend

3 Likes