New Free Nondestructive Image / .Blend Host / Blend4 web host (Offline for now)

Updateses :smiley: We added .MP3 not sure if there are many other audio formats all browsers support (not even sure if they all support MP3 lol)

Great! BTW recommended audio formats :slight_smile:

Oh nice we will get to testing :smiley:

We are testing MP4 the hardest part is finding a codec all browsers can support. I am asking if you guys would come help us test and tell us what works what doesnt and what can be improved :smiley:

Here is one using x264 at 60 fps 720p

It is recommended to use h264 - AAC - MP4

http://theorysend.com/view/62bd25ec8607c8c6410685febd21cf844d2db908

I just realized this service was available. Thanks for that. Iā€™ll check it out as soon as possible.

If you donā€™t mind me asking - one question regarding the time of file deletion:
Will files be deleted ~4-5 month after uploading or ~4-5 month after the last time a file was viewed?

After public upload. If you make an account this does not happen. We have not yet decided on what to do with accounts yet.

Thanks for letting me know. I just checked out the service - and I guess this will probably be quite useful to me in the future :slight_smile:
(There is another thing I noticed - Iā€™ll send a PM regarding that matter.)

also thanks for the pm :wink:

Hey, Iā€™m still wondering if you plan on creating a thumbnail generator to serve as an image link on forums and other community sites (much like what sites like imageshack does), it would be nice if this could be done sometime soon.

Thanks.

Never seen imageshacks thing. Do you have an example?

I wouldā€™ve been able to show you a year ago, but they are now a service where you have to pay to hotlink images.

Itā€™s basically a square or rectangle where the length is maybe 128 pixels and has a line of info at the bottom that tells you what the resolution is. Then you click on it and it you to the URL that the full image is behind.

We might add that. It sounds simple enough only problem is we are currently working on another site which you guys will see soon. Once we finish that site we will go back to working on TheorySend.

So blender just now got h.264 mp4 export working which means we can upload videos directly from blender to theorysend.com YAY.
https://developer.blender.org/T45814

example here http://theorysend.com/view/a839ba582518b3f324519e7ef1c2f15e0fc9e717

You can get it on the build bot now. I had to force build the windows x64 version so someone might have to do the same for the other OSs

So to export a video that is supported on almost all browsers you must use MPEG-4 H.264 and AAC audio
Image example.

Hi.

Apologies in advance for bumping this thread, but does this site no longer exist (asking because the link now simply displays a white page saying ā€˜hiā€™)?

Sad to see it go so quickly if that is the case.

Actually our server hosts multiple sites on it, One of which was hacked and took down almost every site on the serverā€¦ We will try to get theorysend back up and running hopefully soon. We may try it on AWS but we have no way to pay for it since theorysend is a free service :confused:

Great service & nice to know about ā€œhiā€
ā€¦ while being free, can you please, show us some adds (i click often when i got time to spend) :wink: