NGon Loop Select - Free Addon to select Edge Loops around Ngons

The 3rd episode of Season 2 of ‘Free Script Series’ covering the new “NGon Loop Select” Addon is out now! You can check out the video here:

What is NGon Loop Select Addon?

NGon Loop Select is a free Blender addon that allows you to select edge loops around Ngons in just one step.

Blender’s shortest path selection vs Ngon Loop Select
ezgif.com-gif-maker (96)

ezgif.com-gif-maker (97)
ezgif.com-gif-maker (98)

Get it for free on my Gumroad:

Get it for 2$ on Blender market:

19 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

The Blender market link is not working right now because it’s pending approval. Till then if you would like to support me with any donation you can use the gumroad link.

Blendermarket link is now active.

Really useful addon… thank you.

1 Like

If any one has any feedback please post it here

Also if anyone missed it. You can checkout last week’s Free ‘GeoCables’ addon here:

I just released 3 small scripts/addons in my main Free Script Series thread so you can check them out if you find them interesting.

Loving the addon so far! I did however come across a small bug. If you have the addon enabled and are in face mode, you can no longer double click a face to select a poly ring. If you do, you will get the following error: Active element must be an edge!

As mentioned on the product page the addon only works when selection mode is set to Edge so if you are in face or vertex select mode you will get that error message.
If you have some other operation assigned to double click in face mode than i can pass the event through so it can be handled.
I will add it in the next update.

Also I posted an addon that you requested some time back in the Free Script Series thread. So do check that out.

very nice addon :+1: