nice blender pic, pure !!!!!

i think whatever was right. its time to end elysiun if there are more threads like this. i know there are annoying people and stupid posts but lets keep nice.

try to be a bit mature please. if you cant do that search another forum to be annoying. this is a place for blender artist to have interesting discussions and good C&C.

pim de groot (mifune)

(btw at cgtalk you get banned if you create or participate in a flamewar. think about why they implemented that in their rules.)

Flamewars aren’t tolerated at just about every forum you can possibly find. Now getting banned at CGtalk for that may make sence as it’s one of the most mature forums out there.

If someone comes here flashing “omg this is soooooo photoreal” in their post, your bound to start a debate of some kind. Frankly I find that annoying as hell,but thats just me.

And paprmh: What are all those times for? None of those seem to corraspond to any post times…

Type excessivly much? I’ll be back when I can decrypt your post…

after looking at the picture I felt thirsty, after reading the thread even more so.
Beautiful picture, only thing is it reminds me of my lack of dedication and focus,
more blending less posting , rules for a productive life %|

mifune:
“i think whatever was right. its time to end elysiun if there are more threads like this.”

Ho ho ho (as in halt, not the santa version).
If the threads are like this, please keep them on elysiun.
(see my point was to Move the forum, not end it)

This was actualy the reason I changed my mind.
The fabulous response people can give to flood their brain as if it’s the holy truth itself, but have no added value to anyone else. (yes, almost just like this one)
See, what do I care Mr This-or-that thinks this image has to much DoF, it could be no DoF in the first place, it could be a texturemap thats to small so it gets blurred when blown up, but no, the know-it-alls are willing to give free advice to anyone. (yes like me, I fit perfectly in elysiun.com). But as to more free things, they are mostly wortles.
O wait,… Mr This-or-that is a Forum Guru, that must mean he knows alot about CG, no sadly it means he has to much time on his hands to post alot.
So my rule of thumb: use inverse Zenitorism.

that was a month ago. opinions can change in a month.