Noob Animation Project (Name Later)

No we haven’t came up with an exact place, we just kind of need to make one up. I think this orphnage is going to be in a valley in the foot hills, I’m imagining something along the lines of all these pics. Things I like the swamp, the dirt road leading to the building and the trees sarounding the building.

I say in a valley because if they were doing crul things to the kids they would want to be semi hiden. At the same time I say in the lower foot hills beacuse they don’t want to be to hidden and if the building is some people might suspect something is up.

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

alright, heres a pic…its totally not what i want right now…and not textured but its an update none the less

Attachments

IIIII’MMMM BACK! Sorry Guy’s. Been banned for a while. Evidently I’m not supposed to bring up Evolution/Creationism in the off topic thread. Got the car almost done. Made a really quick chair, and also a top hat. Will post them later. Oh, and in the old fashioned oil lanterns, they used to have reflective dishes in the back to reflect the light in a specific direction. Will post pictures later.

Voila

Could I join as a moddeler (not for charactres, I would like it to work with you guys. Here is something I’ve made (I suck on texturing, so it doesn’t look realistic!)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/173348665.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1288042830&Signature=xeMnhKxHt5PeL986oAxutmyxxRk%3D

Hope you like it!

Greetzz - Frisovn

Your image didn’t appear for me.

http://blenderartists.org/forum/clear.gifOk here is the list as of now:
books for book case (old, dirty decrepit books)(like 10-15 diffrent colors)

We also need some building concept artist, It would be nice to start modeling that. I was talking to a BA user and they said they can help out with concepts whe their current poject is done. sometime in the end of Nov. It would be cool to already have ideas going by then.

quinty_68 Is currently working on ???
jm82792 Is currently working on ???
Striker365 Is currently working on ???
Jeroeng21 Is currently working on ???
AquaProductions Is working on a table (Post #103)
manmen11 Is currently working on two simple oil lamps (#191 & #196)
stuat.t Is currently working on the bed
graphix is curently working on a revolver (#117), Rifle (#69), a car (#224), a chair(#224), a hat (#224)
Micah702 Is currently working on a stove, building ideas, an a staff worker (Older, nice, male)
MrStugelmayer (Me) Is currently keeping track of the projects progress and making a website
SSimpossible Is currently working on the outside landscape
Frisovn Is currently working on the old wooden bookcase

Completed list:
barrel - Thanks quinty_68 (Render is in Post #120) The file can be downloaded at http://www.mediafire.com/?m9g8ycozyeawi1d
grandfather clock -Thanks stuat.t (Render in Post #154-Right pic) The file can be downloaded at http://www.box.net/shared/0g3g8agtmf
crate - Thanks manmen (Render in post #152, File link is in post #184)
bench - Thanks quinty_68 (Render in Post # ) The file can be downloaded at http://www.mediafire.com/?w3200owmbj1xr73

What happened to the table you where working on in post #103? That was more of the look we are going for this one almost looks to modern. I could be wrong on that by the time you texture it it may look a lot beter.

It doesn’t apeir for me either try just attaching it of give us a link with it on it.

It is fine if you are bad at texturing we have people who are only good at texturing. I would like to see what you have worked on though before so we have an idea of how big of project you can handel.

Thanks, Cody Stugelmayer

LoL nice I was like where did he go, you just like droped off the side on the web. Anyways good job on the Hat, Car, and Chair. What ever you get done you can just PM me and Micah with the .blend links, if you don’t want all of your hard work just going out to the world to use.

Your list of stuff you are working on is getting longer and longer. What is the status of everything? revoulver (Done?), shotgun (still need texture?), Hat (Done?), Car (stil need texture?), Chair (still need texture?). I think that is everything you are working on. let me know if i missed anything.

As a side note I got a wacom bamboo tablet the other night so now once I learn the tricks I can do some cool texturing.

@Graphix, have you done the interior of the car yet or is that still on your list of stuff to get done?

@manmen11, the more i look in to it graphix is right about the reflective side. That shouldn’t be a problem though, just take the glass texture off of one side and make it a dull reflective texture

SORRY PEEPS! Re-roofing my house ;D Made some money working for my dad, took a lot of time, also was working on some of my music, ANYWAYS, good work, I have someone that wants to join ill confirm and add,

Did you find someone else that wants to join or are you talking about firsovn?

I’ll get working on the inside of the car soon. And about texturing. As you can see from my hat… I suck. I would like to texture my car (that won’t be to hard, right?) but I think I’m going to turn everything else in to let someone better do it.

BTW, is it a bamboo pen or a pen and touch? I got my bamboo pen last year. I couldn’t afford anything else =P

The poly count with and without the the mattress is below.

I will try again with the other bed.

I really don’t feel like doing a wood texture, anyone feel like texturing the bed?

Attachments

yeah no problem I can find someone else to do the bed texture. Just send me over the .blend file.

Well I can animate and am willing to help.
I’m not that good but should be able to be helpful.

Cool cool welcome to the team. It really isn’t about how long you have been working with blender it is more or less what you can do with it. For this project we are hoping that everyone will learn something new by the end of it.

Currently we don’t have anything to animate, we are more or less trying to get the concepts and modeling done, first before we move torigging/animating. But you are more then welcome at any time just let all us know what you are working on. then I can put your name by that and that way no one else will work on that.

Anyways just an FYI the animation is set in the 1800’s in england.

The models as of now that we need to start working on are the carectures and when we have building concepts we will then want to start on that.

Just let us know.:smiley:

Let me sart off by saying Geat Job Team! We curently have 11 of us working on this project and 238 posts. We are still in the planning stages. this is looking good so far:D So I decided I should put a list together of everyone’s status with this project. I’m curently looking around BA for some concept Artists so hopfully that will end up helping us move this project along. Here you go:

SSimpossible- Outside Landscape (artist/modeler/texture artist), and Music/Sound
Frisovn- Modeler
Graphix- Modeler, Story Concepts, Music/Sound
Stuart.t- Modeler
jm82792- Animator
quinty_68- Modeler, Texture Artist, Script Writer
Aquaproductions- Modeler
manmen11- Modeler, Texture Artist
Striker365- Texture Artist
jm82792- Animator
Micah702- Anything (Willing to learn whatevers needed)
MrStugelmayer (Me)- Web Site Creator (Coming soon), Anything (Willing to lean whatevers needed)

Ok, is good guys, Here is the link.
Should I work on the book case?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/173348665.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1288102820&Signature=lGiqrhqMto2GvYh0t8wMfQy1sTs%3D

or you can take a look at my twitpic: http://twitpic.com/2v7gop

Greetzz - Frisovn