Old barn

It might be better to move the plow slightly to the right as well, it is a bit hidden by the fence. Also, the lean in the fence seems extreme to me, but that is just personal preference. I like where this is going so far.

Have you thought about the color scheme? The blue sky is quite bright in comparison to the rest of the image. It is hard to explain, but the colors aren’t quite unified. I’m not sure the sky is the issue, it might be the grass. It could be that it is too yellow and not enough brown for me. Again, it isn’t a big deal, but it is something that I’ve noticed that might give you an edge if you mess around with it some more.

I agree with darkmag07 on the plow, however, the leaning fence i thing looks better. I have lived on a farm and seen many of them and can tell you that most of the fences are leaning, most likely due to the constant watering of the field, thus loosening the soil and allowing the fence to lean.

another update.
Lightened the sky some so it blends better, Moved the plow… although I’m not sure how to get it more visible then it is. Also added a windmill although I’m not sure whether I’m going to move it or if I’m even going to keep it but suggestion welcome as always.

Hmmm, I see what u mean about the plow, I’d say leave it where it was, cause it looks kinda strange In that position. As for the windmill, I would expose that a little more just because usually they arent that close to the barns frm what iv seen. Not to tell u how to make your scene, but I think it would look better with a morning time lighting, just my opinion though.

lookin good mate.

I’m really happy with this, thank you for the suggestions

The last one is very well executed.

Much better :slight_smile: that looks like a finished render to me. Nice job at changing the color of the sky and grass. It looks reply nice, well done:D