Ontario Canada Non Profit Historical Group Needs Help!

umight wona contact gary then, but yet again he will refer you to ither me or michel, so we can give this a try

we use msn for communication so its

vitasnat (at) yahoo (dot) com
thats my msn

I’ll give you my email address and my hotmail address for msn messenger.

Email: [email protected]

Msn contact: [email protected]

Anyone interested in contacting me can contact me personally at [email protected] or via the website

Gary McLaughlin

Benjaru get in touch with us!

well the train station has been finished by me this morning
ill start on the mill today or tomorow, and hopefully get that masive structure done ina week

http://www.made2destroy.net/work/train%20station/train_station_tagged.jpg

This sounds like a wonderful project. I live in Kitchener, Ontario (not originally from Canada though) and would love to help but I’m new to using Blender. I’m busy until next Thursday and my texturing and material skills are mediocre. When exactly is the deadline for this project and what kind of models do you require (low poly or high poly)?

Cheers.

there is no deadline for this project, you will get a zip files with all the images gatehred on a specific location, and are asked to recreate it

The models must be low poly but with a desent amount of detail (like seen in my train station above)

if you want you can contact me or any other team member throu pm or email, or msn its the first post on the third page

Cool, I will send an e-mail at the end of the week. I’d like to give it a try with a couple of models.

I look forward to working with you wizard. The team to date has built some pretty amazing stuff! Mike you’re doing a great job as is Vit! Still looking for someone to help with programming! Lend us your expertise and together we can build truly something amazing!

Gary, i really think that there should be more contant provided on that mill, not all buildings are visible, and i dont want to gues 50% of the content, try to find some more documents on that plz

I have sent an e-mail to both you guys (Chyren, Vitaliy). Looking forward to this.

BTW: What kind of programming are you looking to get done?