Update 3.1 is in AddOns contrib!
Oscurart Tools provides many tools for objects, rig, meshes, render and files.
This is oriented for use in production.
New Overrides Panel:
Videos and instructions in the wiki: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Ex…Oscurart_Tools
- Distribute objects in the space.
- Search and select objects by your initials.
- Rename objects.
- Duplicate objects simmetrically.
- Remove all modifiers in the selected Objects.
- Apply all modifiers in the selected Objects.
- Relink Objects Between Scenes.
- Copy Groups And Layers.
- Copy Actual Layers to Other Scenes.
- Object to Mesh, is a deep freeze mesh.
- Select the vertices minor to zero in x.
- Push all normals outside in selected objects. Good for quality checklist!.
- Resym save XML map, for use Resym Mesh and Vertex Weights
- Resym Mesh and Resym Vertex Weights.
- Reconst, Recover the simmetry of the object and create two uvs.
- Recover the simmetry in the uvs.
- Export & Import vertex groups. Good for save armature settings.
- Overlap Uvs is a simple reSymmetry tool for uvs.
- Create one object per each shape. Good for export to other platform.
- Create 2 vertex groups for mix shapes.
- Connect all shapes with the “L R” groups! Good for facial rigs.
- Create a 2D panel for mix this shapes.
- Make an increment of scene version. Example: _v01 _v02
- Reload all images in the .blend.
- Search and Replace filepaths in the .blend.
Render & Overrides: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rDBWFm0E3c
- Make a .bat (windows) or .sh (Linux) for render by command line!.
- Make Python Batch make a batch for a single Machine. If the render fail, python erase the broken files and run the render again!.
- Render all scenes in the .blend.
- Render Active scene in the .blend.
- Render the scenes in the list. Now you have a gui!
- You can specify if you need render only the current frame in all cases.
- Overrides on/off let you see the overrides with F12 (render preview).
- Check list let you know if the overrides are working correctly.
- Create Override List, use only if the list does not exists.
- You can override materials on LINKED OBJECTS!! Like in Softimage
- Apply and Restore is a danger option, for test the overrides in the scene you can apply the materials to the groups and restore.
Version 3.1 brings many improvements and many new features.
- Incorporates the Overrides Panel (img 01)
Now it is possible to indicate the material that is to receive the group.
- Improvements to the layout, better organized, especially the render menu.
- Option to view the overrides with F12.
- Overlap uvs is a new option to the symmetry of a uv.
- Export and Import vertices groups was rewritten.
- Object to Mesh is another new option to force freeze objects.
- Render Selected scenes now has a graphic panel to set that scene to be rendered.
Greetings From Argentina!