Palpable Palace of Perseverance /// EEVEE dark wall climb animation with my own music

Climb up the stairs and see what you can reach. Everything in reach is available. All elevators are exits. But you can never escape!

/// /// Video /// Toxic Tuba /// ///
/// Rendered with Blender 2.93
/// EEVEE render engine just because it is faster

/// /// Music /// Toxic Tuba /// ///
/// Music written in FL Studio

find my previous animation here:
https://blenderartists.org/t/giftschrank-is-the-grading-of-a-colorful-present-op-art-animation-making-you-relax-and-trip/1325876/2

22 Likes

hypnotic! :+1:

1 Like

glad you like it :slight_smile:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I like it very much! Maybe some distant night skycrapers on the right would bring the sense of height. Very cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking Awesome

1 Like

Really amazing how you make Eevee look like Cycles. You should try making a tutorial.

2 Likes

Yes you should make one tutorial if possible your work is beautiful

1 Like

that is a very cool idea!
the actual mesh is just more of this wall, I want the structure we climb to be as mundane and boring concrete as possible while still looking interesting. Also while working on it I started to like how all light and thus all colors get denser towards the middle and easily guard the viewers eye so another lightsource far out would drag attention over there again.

thanks for the nice words and encouragement. I’m currently working on another artwork (stay tuned) that has way better potential for all kind of tutorials, I’ll probably talk about some of the stuff I’m making there in a video in the future :slight_smile:

Can’t wait​:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: