Paper Polymals remake 2021

It is a real pleasure for me to share with you a revised version of my short film “Paper Polymals” from 2016.
The previous post and clip can be found here: Paper Polymals
The original film was shown at festivals across Europe, including in the children’s programme. The response from the little ones was great. I hope that the children (and you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) will like the new version just as much.

Together, here at framelocker, we have now staged this film in an even more attractive way. As an internal test for the increasingly important topic of real-time visualisation, we quickly converted this short film into a much more interesting format.

Things that have been changed compared to the original film are the environment, the camera animation and the shading. Of course, the whole short film was realised with Blender 2.93 and Eevee.

The background was created from the demo file of “Christophe Seux - Classroom”, which was projected as a 360° image on a cube, but see for yourself in our twitter post:

https://twitter.com/framelocker/status/1455921746452877312?s=20

More information can be found on the project page (sorry, it’s in german) >>HERE<<

Thanks, have fun and happy blending :ok_hand:

49 Likes

Great job! I really like the surprise ending. :blush:

1 Like

Okay, that’s neat. Great job.

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Bart :v:

Wow, I like it, and also the minimalist look… :smiley:

1 Like

Great work.

1 Like