Paradise Pond

This is such a peaceful project to work on. Instead of hiding little easter eggs in this one, I populated the scene with several animals to give the scene more life.

A quick clay render.

This is the raw render straight out of Blender.

This is the very first lighting set up. I thought this needed a more “peaceful” vibe. Then I decided to go with a sunset type of lighting.

Final Piece

My socials: https://lynkfire.com/louixlin

28 Likes

It’s very inviting.

1 Like

What, no hidden rat slug? And I was all primed! :wink:

I am starting to recognize your style. Like this one a lot; it has a very calm but happy vibe.

2 Likes

Sadly, this is one of your least realistic renders…

Because, as anyone who lives on an island would tell you, there’s about seven metric tons of garbage missing here. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

haha Thanks a lot

1 Like

hahah I started reading this comment with a doubt in the back of my mind because this is the very first tropical nature scene that I’ve done. I couldn’t really find any references regarding to how it’d look around the pond etc., sooo

But damn; got your point :rofl:

1 Like

I’m glad you kept reading past the first sentence and found the rest funny. :rofl: Tbh, I was worried it wouldn’t go down so well with you and I almost didn’t post the comment :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

are you ready to find some chicken today? currently writing up a new post :smiley:

Get your coffee ready :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I want to be there.

1 Like

can i come too?

It depends. Can you bring some beer with you?

1 Like

you got it!

as long as you remove your litter i think it will be fine!

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like