Parkour Pro The Game DEMO OUT NOW!!!!!!!!! currently a beta

Dude, i am as you might have noticed a tracedeur, a parkourist, or a free runner if you whant it.
if you need help, just ask me anything about parkour.^^

ok.
are you good at animating pardour moves?

Hi, modelling is good, but for the last guy, you should enlarge the head’s UV, to have a better reslution on the face.

Good luck.

ill try that

ok done the face and parented a camera to the head bone, so you can play in the eyes of the charecter.

just need a good skin texture??? and free.

Looking forward to playing with this!

the face of the character should be one of the biggest item on the uv map (not head FACE) The reason why you had to scrunch your face is because you didn’t cut any seams in the head. Make a seam that starts at the hair line and cuts the back of the head into halves. So the head unwrap looks like a Y. So the face has no seams but the hair and back of the head has one down the middle. There are a ton of ways to do this, but your hurting yourself when you don’t draw a seam.

here is a solid map where he placed the seam where the hair was being parted.
http://www.poopinmymouth.com/3d/delilah_tex.jpg

Here is a small pack of a few miscalaneus (spelt wrong i know) city items i made. They are very basic and not pro modeling.
They include some railings, garbage can, Water tower and sign.
Feel free to use.
(sorry for no screenshots)

http://www.4shared.com/file/102524507/69c1a7b6/Citypack1.html

My FPS template is developing in your direction, so I’ll post this here if you want to consider using it when it completely supports the most popular parkour moves (Wallrunning, wallflipping, rolling, sliding, and walljumping).

http://www.gameblender.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=81&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=140#p8011

The file on that post (Please read the post before downloading.) contains a rough ability to wallflip (If someone knows the true name [Konoha? Help here?], please tell me). Basically, to run at a wall, and bounce off it, completing a somersault.

Unfortunately, in tests for wallrunning, a fault in the overall design of the motion system was identified which prevents the action working properly, so I’m re-writing that part, and the next version might be a little while.

I hope this can help you with the rather complex issue of parkour dynamics.

sorry
i cant download files from websites like these. we got a “info stealer” from one of these sites, it nearly wiped all my accounts!
do you think you can email, it to me?

thanks everyone for helping, + we don’t need to see the face much becouse we are playing as the charector.

UPDATE!

the face ok?
i put eyes on him, he’s now called …“dan”
and i have put seams in.

Hehe… Dan.

I like the symbol on his shirt. (Does it have some special significance?)

its the ionee logo.
update, here is the new logo.

super low res, so people cant steal it.
©ionee 2009

HA HA! Now the image has been posted I can steal it straight away! I’l be RICH I tell you! RICH! With the wealth this image brings me, I shall hire a team of crack, cyborg, trained monkeys to storm the game studio’s of the world, holding their next-gen titles to ransom and forcing the governments of the world to pay, lest their constituants become bored and riot (or worse yet, vote!). They shall kneel in abject terror of the power I now wield! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Uh, can anyone tell me how to get rich with this image?

HA HA, IT HAS BEEN OVELAYED, lol, plus anyway all my images have a embeded copyright.
sell it probably.
update!
done some gloves.
and put some shade on the skin.

update sooooon!

The lines on his blue-jeans are horizontal?
Usually jeans have a diagonal pattern, but I may be a bit too picky.:wink:

(and if I was going to steal your image, then I would just view it full-screen and take a screen shot. Bye-bye embedded copywrite.;))

you cant make the res better or change its size, without distorting the image.
(i know these things.)

ok, back to work
Update!
here is what coonerboy did.
i changed the textures a bit to fit it all in one image.

more soon

Here is a little tip since this is gonna be about parkour then you should concentrate a little more on the maps . Cause those while probably be what make the majority of your game.Good luck

Wow!
This could be really fun!
I just played an online 2D parkour-like game, and it was pretty cool.
I can only imagine how much fun it would be in 3D!:slight_smile: