that helped… kinda, at least im not alone

Try Weight Paint

done that but thanks

no need i fixed it.
just messing now with poses.
ninja soggie, in Korean (L stance)

That looks pretty cool:cool:

update.
done a women and another guy in shorts he’s not rigged yet.

LOL! I tried making a game like this when I was too impatient for mirrors edge to come out! I called it Mirrors Blend! Feel free to steal it from me it ain’t copywrited. :stuck_out_tongue: Looks great so far! I love the models great work! Keep it up.

i was thinking on calling it parkour pro,
but i need help, you know for python. my weakspot!
(sos about the bold, can’t rid it.)

I can’t script, I can barely work my own way through python. a tip though is that you may want to specify what python you need. I mean saying I I need a script means nothing, saying I need a save/load script means something.

Another thing you should take into account is that you could end up spending a lot of time on the art assets only to find the rest too difficult. I’ve had projects where I made all the art and then went no further. You should try to focus on the trickier things for a bit like getting a control scheme to work. It’s easy to start making a bunch of models and then realize you’ve nothing for them to do.

if anyone wants to help, contact me.
via, email or pm

Btw, just for other people. The limb shrinking issue is caused by having vertices in two separate vertex groups while rigging, the bone moving is only half applied and the limb shrinks. To fix it just go through your vertex groups selecting each one until you find the one that contains the vertices it shouldn’t.

oh its ok now.
iv fixed it. thanks anyway.

update!
started texturing.

the skin was from here, he/she said anyone could use it.
here.
im changing it to look more real anyway.

I made 5 threes and i am making textures now. I think it will be finished in friday.

The character looks nice :slight_smile:

update.
done loads on texturing now.
,prob.
i have to make most of my textures, cus most pics are ©…
iv made the trousers and i remade the skin on the computer.
i used this as a head and changed loads on it, but im not sure if i can use it.
ill contact him/her.
here’s the site

@Josip Kladaric
thanks for your help.
could you post a screenshot?

Hello im fairly new to blender but am willing to help out in anyway possible, except python.
email me at [email protected] if you want my help.

The model’s looking really nice. Low poly but with very good proportions and nice texturing. I’ll be watching this with interest and may be able to help out here and there after the game competition closes.

Are you into parkour yourself?

very.
some stuff you have to do to avoid getting hurt like rolling.

this seems to be going well keep it up.