Peter Jackson to Produce the "Halo" Film

In my opnion you have no taste in entertainment.

Star Wars, pet cemetery, snow falling on cedar, the shinning, clockwork orange are all books in which a great movie was made from it. I don’t think it’s the fact that movies aren’t as good as books but bad acting, storylines and big time producers who throw there money around is the reason it turn out so bad. These movie makers are not artist but business man and that in my opinion just ruins a good film.

heavenly creatures is an amazing movie, peter jackson did an absolutley amazing job with it. and braindead… no realy go hire braindead.

i dont see why you think

I’m not saying he’s a bad director, but it’s not like he was the only person behind the entire production of the movie.

how many movies do you know where the director is the only person behind the entire production of a movie?

levon get out Meet the feebles. that movie rocks so good.

he also did a movie about the reincarnation of icarus (spelling) which was awsome too. it was funny seeing that movie because its all just my city.

infact all peters early movies are just footage of my city, so its always a bit weird.

Alltaken

cough Steven Speilburg’s “War of the Worlds” hiccup

Ive played Halo 1 & 2 and they werent all that spectacular.

I think the movie will be in the middle. It’ll suck but not suck bad enough for people to ignore it completely.

Odly enough when i played Halo 2 it reminded more of how Microsoft works than anything else.

Like the covenant controled by a bunch of brain dead idiots claiming they have everything,

the elites above average computer users but question Microsoft,

and the Brutes a bunch of plonkers that would follow anything with a flashy light.

Halo 2 looked a bit slopy to me aswell, like the cut-scenes you would see the models talking etc and slowly the models and map begin to get detail. And the amount of errors the maps hold is unbelevable.

Is the movie going to be 3D animated or proper acting, if its the proper human acting I dont think there going to be able to pull it off with out the audience laughing.

I have to say, the whole lets make a movie about a videogame genre is weak. Imho the only good crossover film has been resident evil. Tomb raider kinda sucked. Doom was perhaps the worst movie ever, and despite iD’s involvement turned out to be nothing at all like the game(story-wise). I doubt halo will be anything like the game. Anyone see microsoft launching the next game and the movie at the same time? I do… but then again it might not, because bungie has a notorious habbit of delaying relase dates, at least ever since their acqisition by microsoft

I agree on Doom, however I honestly didn’t think Resident Evil truly captured the horror like the games did. I think that if this new Peter Jackson movie,King Kong, turns out well, that the Halo one should too. But then again you could always look at the Super Mario Bros. movie lol. Now that was sad lol.