Positions Closed

Are you still looking for voice actors?

Thanks for your message!

Unfortunately for new indie teams, they can’t get funding until they have at least one published successful title. And you can’t get a published successful title without funding. So the only way to do it for new individuals is Kickstarter. But until you’ve had a successful Kickstarter campaign, you don’t have any money.

We’re not looking to do individual work, we want to publish a full game title and launch a studio. So for now, all we can afford is unpaid help :slight_smile:

Replied to all messages :slight_smile:

This week we went over some game website concepts.

We also have one of the 3D artists making some clothes for the game.

Looking for more interested people :slight_smile:

This week the writers worked on some lore guidelines for the game.

One of the 3D Artists got the first custom backpack done for the game!

Looking for more interested people :slight_smile:

One of our blueprint guys is working on the foliage harvesting code this week.

One of our modelers is working on a second backpack variant for the game!

​​​​​​​Looking for more interested people :slight_smile:

hi i’m a character modeller and i’m interested

Hey guys. This project caught my eye, so I took a look at what there is to see. Unfortunately, it seems you are operating in a “real company” mode with “hiring” people and keeping secrets and stuff. So people say “hi there, I’m interested in hearing more” and then you say “here is a little bit of the project, can you make sense of it?” and then they say “oh, I need a bit more direction.” and then they wait two days to hear back from you and loose interest.
No. That is dumb.
I highly recommend you jettison all of that nonsense, because you aren’t paying anyone. You can not afford to keep secrets.
If you’re looking for volunteers, you should make it as easy for people to contribute as possible. Put all your stuff online so we can see it. Reference art, design documents, style guides, brainstorming sessions, whatever you have.
Then people will say “Here, I made you some concept art!” and you will have concept art. Or “Here, I modeled some vehicles” and boom, you have vehicle models. At that point, your role is to select what assets to feature, instead of metering out bits of information like candy.

All that to say, I’d love to help, but I’m not going to stand around and wait for you. If you want volunteers, give us something to work with, so the people who want to get things done can just go to work.

Replied to srikanth via PM. We could definitely use some modeling help :slight_smile:

The main problem is there are always new indie teams and established companies visiting these forums looking for ideas. If we “put it all out there” there’s nothing stopping them from taking the idea and using it for their project.

In the case of established companies, they have money, employees, and faster game generation on their side. If they took our ideas, their game would be out before we even knew what hit us. Then what do we do? Best case we spend years in legal disputes and get a small settlement (after the lawyers take most of it of course). Worst case is we get nothing and our game is toast because someone did it before we got a chance to.

It’s very simple to hear more about the project or be able to contribute. Let me know you’re interested and stop by sometime :slight_smile:

Hi, I can help you with asset modeling & CSS web designing

All messages replied to!

This week our blueprint guys are working on the weather systems for the game.

Our writers have started expanding on the lore of the game.

Looking for more people, especially CSS website developers and animators!

If you need scifi or non scifi firearms I can help you model guns just give me reference

Replied to all messages!

This week one of our modelers made a cool new tool set.

We also had one of our programmers developing some of the core systems for the game.

​​​​​​​Looking for more people, especially animators and CSS website coders! :slight_smile:

This week one of our programmers started the ballistics programming for the game.

Another one of the programmers was working on the inventory code.

Looking for more people!

Hello! I sent email from contact form on your site! Looking for 3D asset designer position.

We recently picked up a bunch of new packs from the Unreal Marketplace.

The writers are working on story integration.

​​​​​​​Looking for more people!

Hi I think i may be interested if you are still hiring. I am working on props and environments right now and these would be the positions I’d be interested in. You are going to try to publish the game? Also how far along are you?

I can help with UI designing and other 2D works, and maybe concept art. I am not good at characters but can model game assets.

Hello sir,
I wish to assist your team with 3d asset modeling and texturing work. Mainly work with architectural visualizations and just started asset modeling for games. It will be a perfect opportunity for improving my skills and I’ll put full effort on the task. Please let me know if I can help in any ways.
Kind regards.

if you still want animators iam here but i cant promise much iam still at the beggining
if i can help you ,let me know
some simple exambles of animation on my youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/drgci/videos?view_as=subscriber

All messages replied to :slight_smile:

One of the 3D modelers is currently working on both driveable and static vehicles for the game.

Several of the writers have completed some lore stories this week.

Looking for more people! If you know any Unreal Blueprint programmers or C++ programmers definitely send them a link to this page!

Hey,
I’m interested in modeling props and vehicles as well as texturing them.
I have three and a half years experience in Blender so I think I could add something to this project.
Please PM me if you’re interested.
Thanks!