Post-pandemic girl

Cute :slight_smile: The facial expression carries the whole image. Well done!

Very nice!!

Stunning Work!

Finally: A character with character:) love her and the presentation !!

I love it…good luck in the competition.

Simply an amazing work. Is there a tutorial coming out?

Very nice work! (Resistance Burning Skies inspiration perhaps?)

Very nice work! =D (Resistance Burning Skies inspiration perhaps?)

I think this is absolutely amazing, and after seeing this i looked at your other work in other threads, you have amazing skills.

I hate to ask a stupid question but i will anyway. What “style” do you call this type of character? its not really toon or anime is it? does the style have a name?

So cool good job!

For efficiency and capacity reasons, it is hard to work in Blender with HD models having few millions of polygons.
To optimize my workflow I use this script http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Import-Export/GoB_ZBrush_import_export which is very usefull.

I started with an image from cgtexture, I created in Photoshop a displacement map to displace a heavily subdivided plan and a specular map.

I would says that it is a cartoon style, I have been greatly influenced by the work of the artist Carlos Ortega Elizalde.

Hi Shadosk, congratulations for your superb work. How did you achieve the fog effect around the character?

Congrats on winning! A wonderful piece :slight_smile:

A well deserved win - head and shoulders above the rest. Now go work for Dreamworks!

just read that you’re the winner at BG’s contest … congrats mate , you really deserved it

congratulation on the blender guru prize :slight_smile: if i may ask what’s your technique with the hair, it looks really good.

Fantastic work !

nice concept at flawless execution

Nice win :slight_smile:

Great job, I love seeing characters that look alive/ready to animate.