Post-pandemic girl

I really see you have a fantastic and solid work of art here, but i’m shure you already know that! Congratulations! I don’t see why the minnor use of another software would be a problem, i hope so, you have big shot of winning!

Another inspiration I can take to go further… ^_^.

nice work id like the style

That`s a really nice character. :slight_smile:
Great job. I wonder how did you manage to make the road cracks to deep and realistic? (sorry if you mentioned that before) Is that volumetrics?

Really amazing work! :open_mouth: I want to be able to draw like that!

Great work!!!

Thanks everybody for your replies :slight_smile:

here is the wire:

awesome artwork, i really like the atmosphere, it raises so many questions so many things to wonder about :slight_smile:

Great design, fantastic model and marvelous textures! I love the girl’s pose and how you setup the scene, truly solid piece of CG! 5* from me!

just… : Wow wooowww!!!
great job as i like!

That is perfect work indeed, 10/10.

Could you please explain in short how and why you decided to use Zbrush in some parts? I have never used it (although I know it to be sort of industry standard) but 'am very curious about it.

Wow, very neat work! Totally deserving of the gallery, congratulations :slight_smile:

Wow…you could easily win the competition. Quite stunning work. =)

It was beautiful. A work of art!

Go do a male one now mate!

And yeah I’m British!

great work, congrats.

stunning! That is some great work. I don’t know what she is looking at up above her but she doesn’t seem happy to see it! Good thing she brought her trusty axe.

Now THAT is Orson Welles. Love it.

(sorry, Awesome = Orson Welles):eyebrowlift:

is the road a stock image of some kind ?

Damn, I love her. There is just loads of story detail in just that image.

The road, the axe, and the direction of her gaze evoke imminent danger. Is that what you’re aiming for?

Very cool !!! :yes: