Pushing the last 2 miles

hello guys have a wip on the work in progress thread but thinking im close to done.

here is the layers render .

Any feedback so far ? cheers

Hey, thanks for posting this awesome work. It’s a shame imo that you didn’t receive any sort of comment on it by now, so let me be the one to correct this.
The character looks beautiful, first of all, I just see a few things that are confusing to me and I would definitely agree, if something about my opinion is a bit too picky, or off, I am far from being a professional myself. :smiley:

So, here we go then.
The skin of the charakter is well toned, but at some parts reminds me a bit of sandpaper. Looking at the shoulder, that is exposed to the light there are some… marks I would say? Not sure how else to name them, maybe lines? They look a bit off. Talking about lines, seeing a forehead I usually await a few more lines of frowning.
Another thing that catched my eye is the very sharp lines of the nasolabial fold (for the unknowing, I am talking about that distinct part connecting the lower tip of the nose with the upper lip).
It doesn’t really look like a natural transition at the corners. I would maybe consider giving it a little smoothing on the edges.

Up next there is something about the ear that seems a little off to me, I cannot quite put a finger on it, but I still wanted it to be mentioned, maybe someone else has words for it. Or I am just halluzinating, that could be a possibility as well. xD

The top of the hair looks off, you have some hair on the bright side, that just jump out of the hair and is a lot shorter than any others and also the hair at the parting looks a bit edgy, like it’s broken. Especially visible at this bump at the back, that stands out of the round head shape.

Last but not least, could it be that the eyes aren’t symmetrical? The right eye has a shiny edge close to the nose, where I would have thought the skin to go more up in a different angle. Maybe it’s just the lighting.

Thanks again, I would love to see the finished result and I hope you could pull anything out of my gibberish. xD

Hello deven and THx :slight_smile: its actually finished

Would love to hear what u think on the flnlsted thread, sadly i missed the shoulder marks other then that i think i did the changes that u are speaking off, tell me what u think :slight_smile:

slightly pink lips would make this even better. Great work!

heller usernew thx , check it out on the finished thread and tell me what u think there : ) “Jen - Final”