RANT : people who whine about blender not being like max

What a weird accordion.
It’s accordion, not acordian, Smaug.

I never got an A+ in spelling so don’t blame me, I also was never eligable to go to the school spelling bee even though I did better than half the class, in 5th grade I was robbed of top spot for the round when mispelling ‘alligator’

HA

Score one for public school.:cool:

free_ality —That accordion pick is freaking genius. I never knew who Tina Fey was before, and now I’m slowing falling in love :D.

I usually like UI threads - because they get so emotional, and subsequently hilarious.

However, free_ality made this kind of thread go to the next level - post pictures of hot
chics who are actually funny and intelligent. Anyone who hasn’t seen 30 rock: download/watch it/tivo it, its amazing.

For now on, when another UI criticism thread starts, more pictures of Tina Fey/any hot chic get posted?

Hot chicks should learn to hide their breasts better, I’d prefer no cleavage gets shown, and outlaw undersized swimwear that only puts nudity under a thin veil.

And I’m still not talking we should go to total modesty like in some regions in Afganistan.

Hmmm, I’m not sure if I have. But I have got A+es 100% on math and science, I never really cared about perfect spelling, but what reely bogs mes stuf like u no. Just cuz i spike oter languech and u sounds like ooo reley tspudi u on mee raed niglish snize mee wse ereyl saml ilek 4 ryz wti on tihcre ujst uesd atnsrlatre dictoanyr mee sopt sued 2 reding laike oetr languech pdonunseichon

Why should such goodness be hid?

If everyone was naked all the time do you think people would pay so much attention to breasts and superficial crap like that? I mean… if you could see everyone’s everything all the time, would seeing boobs really matter at that point?

Just curious. I’ve seen a LOT of naked people, and to be honest, I don’t really get all that hot and bothered by breasts anymore. I don’t get why guys act all stupid when they see a boob, and why they act all disgusted when they see a penis. Hell, I HAVE a penis, I’m not about to act like they disgust me. I find it about as odd as saying “EWE OMG you touched my arm! OMG I can see her hands!!! pantpantpant”. It’s just ridiculous.

I don’t like Tina Fey, but I don’t like Saturday Night Live, so I’m biased.

It’s communist, it’s against the constitution, against freedom. The chicks ain’t hurting anyone. Let them do what they want.

Look I see society is in the toilet when people act like drunken monkeys and celebrate whenever they see naked ladies. If you want breasts, go to Las Vegas and keep the imagery off of the internet.

I’ll stay here in Wichita, have fun in Vegas.

CD still thinks that girls have cooties, apparently.

More Tina Fey, please.

You should be ashamed of yourself :ba:.

Look I see society is in the toilet when people act like drunken monkeys

Yes, it’s “in the toilet” and has always been one way or another.

wow it’s a good job there are no “hot chicks” on this board…i imagine they’d have a few things to say to you about thinking before you type.

I think you’ll find that women can wear whatever they choose to. I also suspect that a society that tells women what they can and can’t wear is already on a very dangerous road.

10 threads till lockdown…

for(int i=0;i<10;i++)
{
    threads--;
}