Re-Last 2.1.8

Re-Last 2.1.1

What’s New:

• Bug fixes

How to Update:

• Backup your operators using Export button (optional)
  • Open User Preferences (ctrl+alt+U).
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
1 Like

I do not know if this symptom is only me, but when I try to operate the registered operator after adding Re-Last (v2.1.1) to Blender 2.80 (32 bit) Blender will be terminated by a mysterious error.
Also, the previous ReLast (v 2.1.0) was forced to end with a similar error.

I do not know how to handle it because I do not receive an error statement because Blender is forced to quit.

Which operator causes the crash? Please export and pm me your operators.

I’m sorry I solved it only by myself.
Once I rebooted my PC, updated Blender again, registered at least one add-on operator, and restarted Blender, unknown crashes no longer occur.
Apparently it looks normal with no errors.

I apologize for making a premature report and causing confusion.

1 Like

hello again raorao

i have this setting EVEN & FLIPPED ( EDGE SLIDE ) but when i press and hold E or F and move my mouse to right and left it does change the step value

can you add a function that only change the step value when i only press the button
or simple restrict mouse movement or any mouse movement will not change the value

Thanks, will fix in the next version.

1 Like

Exporting a re-last config doesn’t seem to work anymore, it just creates an empty json file for me.

Thanks, will fix asap.

1 Like

Re-Last 2.1.3

What’s New:

• Blender 2.8+ Support

How to Update:

• Open User Preferences (ctrl+alt+U).
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
1 Like

hello another suggestion

i use mm in blender
heads up display option like mm cm etc
the default is using meters? or blender units

Each operator uses its own units. I don’t think that there is a way to find which units to display.

so there is no way to change it/ not possible

does it mean even i set my units to mm in blender , it will still display generic units as shown in screenshot

operator extrude

i know that
1.0 blender units = 1m = 1000mm

but still it would be really awesome if it will able to display it in mm or what length unit you use in blender to avoid confusion

Found a way to detect property unit. Will try to display it in the next version

3 Likes

Hi roaoao. I came to the error report.
Using Re-Last 2.1.3, the following error occurred when performing the rotation and duplication of the object in the object mode in the 3D View Menu.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\~~\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\re-last\ops\ui.py”, line 1224, in modal
‘INVOKE_DEFAULT’, True, delta=delta, key=self.key)
File “C:\~~\blender-2.80-windows32\2.80\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py”, line 199, in call
ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), C_dict, kw, C_exec, C_undo)
RuntimeError: Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\~~\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\re-last\ops\ui.py”, line 1194, in invoke
self.repeat_last()
File “C:\~~\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\re-last\ops\ui.py”, line 1132, in repeat_last
lo.func(‘EXEC_DEFAULT’, True, **lo.ao_props)
File “C:\~~\blender-2.80-windows32\2.80\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py”, line 199, in call
ret = op_call(self.idname_py(), C_dict, kw, C_exec, C_undo)
TypeError: Converting py args to operator properties: : keyword “TRANSFORM_OT_rotate” unrecognized

location: C:\~~\blender-2.80-windows32\2.80\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py:199

Thanks @anminmakura,
Will try to fix.

1 Like

Does anyone tried using Horizontal Mouse Wheel?

Blender don’t seems to support Left/Right Wheel.
If i remap it to F14 and F15 via Autohotkey it works, but it don’t want to react to it with modifier keys.

$WheelLeft::Send {F14}
$WheelRight::Send {F15}

works:
obraz
but this one no:
obraz

Is there a way to set “G” without Alt as “re-last” with a delta of +1? I’m trying to replace the standard blender “Repeat Last” hotkey with a Re-Last hotkey without having to drag the mouse left or right, or use the scroll wheel.

Did you try to add a hotkey in Blender itself?
Edit > Preferences > Keymap > Screen > Screen Editing > Add New
Use screen.repeat_last operator identifier.

1 Like

Hi, that doesn’t appear to be what I’m looking for.

The standard blender repeat last feature does not pop open the operator adjustment panel at the lower left corner of the viewport. I realize, I can just simply use the “adjust last operator” popup, but for some add-ons, this causes errors.

Which is why, I would rather just repeat the operator using re-last, which appears to work better than blender’s default “repeat last” feature… since Re-last actually repeats the operator while displaying the popup at the lower left corner.

I would just simply like to be able to press “G” once, without swiping my mouse left/right in order to do it.

I can get it to work if I use ALT+G, but not G.

^ That works, but only if I have ALT chosen as a modifier. It does not work without it.

Any ideas on how I can get it to work without using the ALT modifier?

I have already scoured my keymaps to see if I have any conflicting keymaps, I’ve been unable to find any.

P.S. I really love your Pie Menu Editor add-on, and I have supported you by buying it and recommend it to others all the time! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will try to add this feature and release new version today.

3 Likes