Re-Last 2.1.8

Re-Last 2.1.4

What’s New:

How to Update:

• Open User Preferences (ctrl+alt+U).
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
4 Likes

Just tested it! The new Repeat Last by pressing a button feature works great! :smiley: Thank you for adding this feature!

1 Like

Unfortunately, I haven’t added this feature, because there is no 100% way to find what units to display for an operator.

@roaoao, Loop Inner Region relast is broken in 2.1.4, for me at least. Can you reproduce it?

Thanks, will try to fix asap

1 Like

Hi.
When I used the Re-Last 2.1.4 function of “bpy.ops.mesh.subdivide ()” on Blender 2.82 beta, I got an Error and couldn’t control the subdivide.
GIF

I think it’s the same problem I posted above. He’s trying to fix it. In the meantime, you can use 2.1.3

1 Like

Fixed, sorry for the delay.
Will release new version today.

3 Likes

Re-Last 2.1.5

What’s New:

• Bug Fixes

How to Update:

• Open User Preferences (ctrl+alt+U).
  • Go to the Add-Ons tab.
  • Click Install Add-on from File button, navigate to the file you downloaded and install it.
  • Restart Blender.
2 Likes

Now you can perform subdivision safely!
Thank you for the revision! :smile:

sorry for late reply
that was unfortunate
but anyway i have already get used to it

thanks again for keeping this addon updated

Look very very good, I Think Finally I can access my modeling speed in Modo :slight_smile:

hello i want to request … can you also add a function , a cutomizable hotkey when i want to end the operation of modal operators , i will enter a specific hotkey

as far as i know the only way to do this is using deselect all or switching to another tool to cancel to end the operation of modal

thank you

another request bump
is it possible to add soft scrubbing function for Re-Last
( no value snapping or step value ) but based on mouse pixel distance ( screen )?

i cant explain clearly sorry
but heres a video demo or how it feel

holding shift will trigger more small amount

Hi @MatsuikoHiroka,
Sorry for the late reply.
What modal operator you want to end? You want to confirm or cancel it?

1 Like

Note sure what you mean. You can add shift+mouse wheel hotkey with smaller step value. But I suppose this is not what you ask?

1 Like

my request might be bad idea so i deleted it , yes i think adding shift to relast emulates same as blender default

probably this will be my last edit post
Request # add custom modifier hotkeys

sorry for asking many request / question lately
thank you for reading and have a good day

@roaoao
Hello, I plan to buy an addon for the first time in my life :slight_smile:

My question to you, One of the things I want to do is when the command is on when I turn on the Rotate command, Could I do this by pushing key or with the mouse functions rotating 90 degrees right or -90 degrees left by commanding with this addon? (Edit and Object mode)
Sry my english writing :slight_smile:

@roaoao

Will try to implement.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t understand. What command is on?

2 Likes