Reading Corner

Looks so beautiful! I would like to sit there and read good book.

I really love your work. I work for an agency (as an artist myself) and i know they are always looking out for someone with your talent. Why dont you make your work avaitable online in one place if you havent already? I think you can get a free domain name from here. Give me a PM if you need any advice :slight_smile:

I like its indoor lighting. Well done.

Very nice work! I wish I was that good at photo-realism…

Thankyou all! If I remember correctly, it was and HDR I made with a chromeball, pluss a sun lamp aligned with the sun in the HDR. Nothing else.

Nice Job! I really like the lighting and shader, especially the curtains :slight_smile:

Good Work, I like it. //Martin

Oh so real :slight_smile:
I like it !

I haven’t been on here long. (This is maybe the third render I’ve looked at), but it’s the best I’ve seen so far. I would have loved to see what you could have done with a light coming from the lamp.

I like to read that is for me this is very important how comfortable reading corner is. Your work was made so professionally and looks perfect that is why now I dream about reading corner like this one.

Looks really amazing
Can you Please tell me how hard is it and how many years it takes to learn 3D modeling especially architecture,
and how much time it takes to model scenes like this.

I would really appreciate it if anyone answers my question

@ Racht2t. Hardness: Not very, once you’re familiar with the 3d program of choice, which is not Blender. You’ll need 3D studio Max, and that bad boy is terribly expensive. Blender barely gets anything done. It is buggy. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. And worst of all, the documentation for this is just plain disorganized. You’ll get many how-to’s on the same subject, and they differ. Frankly, I can get nothing done, so I have given up. I can make objects, but I cannot texture them. I can light the scene, but what good is that if you can’t apply textures, and have NO explanation that works (I’ve tried 7).

Bottom line: If you really want to do this, get a million dollars and a program is known to work and is well documented. Blender is not that program. 3D Studio Max is an acceptable platform and it is in use in the industry. Also, if you are proficient with an industry standard software (go to college to learn), you will be highly desirable by the industry and will make a very good living. Again, Blender is not that program. So if you really are interested in a career doing 3D modeling, go to college that has courses and uses 3D Studio Max or another industry-accepted software.

Good luck.

oO mindblowing work … wondering if it takes longer to model and render something like a home scene by headwork or build it up in “real” with musclepower :wink:

Thank you very much for your answer I so appreciate it.

I am a beginner and like you said 3Ds Max is very expensive
Blender is free and I am seeing a lot of really great work in this forum made with Blender.
I want to learn without having to be involved in college courses wish is even more expensive and time consuming
Is it possible to learn on my own using online tutorials or with courses that i can buy online
I am not Planing to get a job in this field but i am very passionate about 3d Modeling.
Thanks again

wow, love that wood floor, is the apartment for rent? :slight_smile:

Nice work.

cool!
how do you do the curtain material?

This is the beautiful version of photorealistic!! (hate all that grainy, gritty desaturated stuff) Absolutely wonderful and ‘popping’ just the right amount.:eek:

Very nice!

wow, very nice job