Republicans and Democrats must convert now

By the way, Anarchy is refer tour social justice and radical change, they believe in no government what so ever, against violents, prejudice and have some concern for the enviorment.

Al_Capone, I really don’t know what I was posting earlier, I’ll to go back a read it later. I have t

but whatever your opinion, even if I don’t agree, it’s cool.

Same here

Enzoblue wrote:
I hope we get another 9/11 in the next year or so

[quote]What the hell kind’ve sadistic wish is that? Tell ya what, you be at the site of the next attack and see if you say the same thing!

[/quote]

This is a ‘tongue in cheek’ joke. I’m suggesting that the republicans aren’t that far for hoping this themselves just for the fact that 9/11 so far has been a windfall for them, giving them enough power to pretty much do anything they want unopposed and unpoliced.

I think that i have changed my mind about all of this after reading it.

thinking about it i don’t really think i would care it the government here tracked everything i did (even taped me having sex) because i don’t really have anything to hide (except that dead body in the garden)

plus how can they have everyone being moniterd all the time. it would take at least 1:1 in numbers so everyone would have a job in the governmet spying on everyone else.

but i think everyone would end up going insane with paranoia. just look at famous people who have had all their privacy taken away, allot of them have mental issues and have tried to kill themselves or get away.

i don’t care if people know what i buy (unless i start buying bondage gear and dildos). and i don’t care if people know where i am (unless i am getting whipped by my local dominatrix).

just think about it the POLITITIANS won’t like it because then everyone will know that they have been downtown paying for prostitutes on their credit cards (divorces coming up) and generally avoiding tax (nothing new we all knew that anyways)

the people in power want privacy too.

i don’t care (it ani’t my country and ours can’t afford this crap)

as long as the insurance company doesn’t get my DNA then i am happy

I think a better solution would be to give as you take away.

They can take my privacy, as long as they don’t use it for anything other than national security. If the government knows from this system that I am cheating on my taxes, I don’t want that info going to the IRS or the judicial system.

But If I’m a terrorist, It’s cool with me if they shoot me.

[quote=“alltaken”]
plus how can they have everyone being moniterd all the time. it would take at least 1:1 in numbers so everyone would have a job in the governmet spying on everyone else.

[quote]

Just think where they going to get the money ? That sounds worst.