Requesting Tutorials? - Ask here!

I was hoping if someone new of a tutorial for making a Graffiti animation. I meqan somthing like, we start of with a wall and floor, the camera slowly moves from one side to the other, whille the graffiti magically appears on the wall, animation ending on the other side of the wall, (camera moves in a circular motion, from one end to the other), if not, it would be cool if someone could me it for me and send me a blend file. Or if anyone finds a blend file that is like what i am requesting, please send it to me, and tell me how to edit the words, my email is:
[email protected]
thanks!

I was hoping if someone new of a tutorial for making a Graffiti animation. I meqan somthing like, we start of with a wall and floor, the camera slowly moves from one side to the other, whille the graffiti magically appears on the wall, animation ending on the other side of the wall, (camera moves in a circular motion, from one end to the other), if not, it would be cool if someone could me it for me and send me a blend file. Or if anyone finds a blend file that is like what i am requesting, please send it to me, and tell me how to edit the words, my email is:
<b>[email protected]</b>
thanks!

Hello all. I would really like a tutorial, although itā€™s not really about blender use per se, about how SVN works. Iā€™ve heard neat stuff about new builds, but I fear I know nothing about SVN, so I would really appreciate an explanation (thatā€™s clear) of how it works.

NEENJA,

If you are just interested in trying one of the latest builds (not necessarily building Blender yourself), you can download pre-compiled versions at http://www.graphicall.org/builds/index.php

Iā€™d like to find a step by step tutorial video on riging a realistic human character to an armature. Iā€™ve been scratching my head on this for years, I need a video because I need to see what they are talking about.
I donā€™t know if my armatures are bad or my meshes or both but I canā€™t seem to grasp this process.

I canā€™t even seem to get it right with pre-made meshes such as from Makehuman. For some reason I canā€™t seem to import the Collada file type that keeps itā€™s armature so I have to import as .obj files

Iā€™ve been looking at the article about the BMG Gears script (Blender mag #1).
Unfortunately itā€™s not in very good English-although I think I get the gist of it!
Iā€™ve had a look round for a video tutorial on this as there are a few things which confuse me about it. I canā€™t find any in the usual places I look. Can anyone provide a link?

i was wondering if there were any good tutorials for making cars in the game engine, thanks:p

Does someone know where to find good scripting tutorials?

i am good in python, but i want to learn to program blenderā€™s UI and stuff. Help?

Seems obvious.

a new thing i try to understand is curves and nurbs but i donā€™t get itā€¦ if you know a goot tutorial - send it to me please

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/NURBS

Does anyone know of an up-to-date hair tutorial? Iā€™d like to do quite a bit of hair modeling, not sure where to start. I heard Blender 2.45 has new hair rendering or something, so I want to make sure the tutorial is keeping up with it.
Thanks!

ChevyVanDudeG20, thx, Iā€™ve read it before but my problem is that iā€™d like to extrude a curve into a third dimension, which is not possible (or maybe iā€™ve done something wrongā€¦)

Buggi, no, you canā€™t extrude curves. You can use additional curves in the Object field to create a bevel shape (which can be a closed curve) and a taper shape.

You have to create NURBS curves, not SPLINE curves, and then skin them. The NURBS tools arenā€™t the greatest and have seen very little work done on them. There was some NURBS code was donated/GPLā€™d to the project (OpenFX?) but nobody has integrated it.

Basically all the work has been on the polygon editing, which is the tool of choice these days almost everywhere.

It would great to see new hair tutorials on how to set up a mesh for styling and then rendering with shaders from the latest Blender builds.

Thanks,

Hey, I have a problem making an aquarium, im goning to animate it innside and outsideā€¦
Anny help?

Hi. At the expense of looking like a fool because I did not search, (which, truthfully, I need to be doing other things than looking through pages and pages of tutorials and newbie posts), could someone point me (or perhaps create :eyebrowlift:) a tutorial for modeling clothes? The strict modeling is not so much the problem, but I would like to know, and indeed assume that there is, a technique of getting clothes to lay flat against an object, move or be animated with them, but not have them show through. Is there any sense or reason to this?
Thanks so much.

RaccoRVA,

Welcome to the forums!

Using the search function, I found these 2 topics of interest.

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82762
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=37290

how about one for compositing? I believe thatā€™s what itā€™s calledā€¦ you know using a real video or pic and ā€œblendering over itā€