Requesting Tutorials? - Ask here!

I’ve only been using Blender for a few days (and i’ve never used something like it before)… but I’m a fast learner.
I have gotten through all the basic modeling tutorials on WikiBooks. But I want to detail my head.
Basically I found this picture on the Blender home page under the features section, and I want to learn how to do it. It was under ‘Shading’.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/lukeman_/blenderShading.jpg
I can get the middle (the 3d model) but i want learn how to end up with something like on the left.

Hi, does anyone knows where I can find the “Better Face Tutorial” . I think the link for this tutorial in blender.org is broken or the tutorial was moved. Thanks in advanced.

Hi i have been using blender for about two years now. i tried to do the human head when i first started out, and failed horribly. Now i have some experience, and recently started getting descent results when modeling characters heads. There was a tutorial way back, that was a flash animation, and it showed the process of BOX modeling a human head, there was the cube- sub divide- to sphere- fine tuning- then a beveling- then the rest of the details. if some one could help me re find that tutorial i would be happy.

hey, ne one got a good facial rigging tutorial? All the ones i’ve seen arent helpful at all

Is it possible for someone to write a tutorial on how to do a ‘flyby’ through a corridor, into a room and then rotate around the room viewing objects?

If possible can it be done this way:-

Camera move down a corridor and stops at a closed door.

Door opens to revel room and camera moves inwards.

Camera moves along all 4 sides of the room viewing 1 or 2 objects close up.

Camera returns back to door, which opens and camera then exits?

I’ve searched for a tutorial but cannot find one.

Cheers
Willie

esotericelectronic:

put your camera where you want it to start, press i> loc rot

use the arrow keys to move to a different frame, then move the camera where you want it in that frame and press i> loc rot again

thats how you make stuff move

sword tutorial

how can i model “Brushed metal” textures?

I’m looking for Mr Bombs tutorial on ‘Adrianna’. I can’t find it on the internet and the link on this forum doesnt seem to work-or it doesn’t exist there anymore.
Can anyone help?

there you go richy76, pictures included!
Everyone - this is probably one of the bets face tutorials you’ll find out there in the free world of the net if you ask me. Try it, if the model dosn’t look perfect the first time, dont worry! Post what you have on the forums and let us help you by pointing out what you can do! Were here for you!
NOTE: It seems the links to the pictures dont work anymore - i’ll find them as soon as possible
FOLLOW UP: Well I had to travel around the world but I got them from some other country’s site. here you go:
front : www.mkk3a.republika.pl/Adrianna_Front.jpg
side: www.mkk3a.republika.pl/Adrianna_Side.jpg

I’ve only been using Blender for a few days (and i’ve never used something like it before)… but I’m a fast learner.
I have gotten through all the basic modeling tutorials on WikiBooks. But I want to detail my head.
Basically I found this picture on the Blender home page under the features section, and I want to learn how to do it. It was under ‘Shading’.

I can get the middle (the 3d model) but i want learn how to end up with something like on the left.

Here’s a tutorial I saw that did quite a good job of explaining how to do it with a new SVN build:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=111715

I want to create rooms and buildings and do first person “tours” of them. I need to learn how to create objects like furniture, appliances, plants, stairs, walls, floors, landscaping for the outside, etc… I also need to learn how to make the camera move around and zoom in and out. Are there any tutorials that will help me learn things like this?

Thanks.

There are some tutorial about the new particel system? (boids, and all that)
Maybe if i can do some tests i can write some little mini tutorials, what you say?:wink:
But first i need to read a little.

A walkthrough of how to build the svn would be nice. I have to admit I can’t make heads or tails of the pages about making builds on blender.org.

many thanks for that Nicktech!
much appreciated. Unfortunately I can’t get the damn thing working-ah well!

What do you mean you cant get it working? If its the file format go ahead and download VLC player - that should fix your issues.

Mist!
Please make a tutorial on mist!

I dont know anything about nodes (not even what they do) . Does anyone know of any good tutorials on nodes?

Any tutorials on how to set up fan bones?

Thanks,
Mace G

Hi, are there any tutorials on blender physics and game physics(scripting)? I’d like to see something else than fluids and particles, thanks!

I’m actually trying to understand the constraints in the physics, but its turning out to be harder than i thought…