Resident evil type game (Chaos Emergency)

Yeah bro. We can start implementing it on the new model soon, im working on the level at the moment so i will leave you too doing what you doing as its looking amazing BPR.
The animations seem to be blending better now.
I`m just wondering is it working with the camera setup i had ?

so much work done o.o

I will play your unmodified file a bit and try and get a feel for how you want it to behave.(the camera)

Got inventory done, still need to test the heck out of it,

then on to camera :smiley:

then on to melee and shotgun :smiley:

Nice work bpr.
Just made a winter suit for the female character, and new environment for a flashback scene/Tutorial.
More videos coming soon.

Just make sure she still uses the same armature, and don’t add any bones,

Make sure if you make new animations that they play on the old rig

Actually, pretty much you should wait on animations until we are on the same page about separating upper body keyframes,

We need a bone that we decided above it is the upper body animations, and have split animations for each,

Like walk arms, walk legs,

Stand and aim feet,
Aim arms

Whole body animations that dont get played while walking are fine (they don’t need to be mixed)

Like ladder, open door, open container etc.

I can keep splitting the animations myself, but for things like Aim and fire, we won’t need any more animations for legs* but crouch, and melee stuff.

Some good news - the inventory overlay system for pick, is the exact same code we need to run a normal inventory screen, with the exception that the pick up/Drop items slot gets data in it if you are picking up.

Dont worry BPR, i only changed mesh and havent changed any weight paint either.
I can`t wait too see it implemented into the game.

@blueprintrandom
I see what you mean now about replace mesh, no matter what i make too the model or add it will work with
the armature if i replace it. So i can just send you the meshes over bro.

It looks nice

Love it bpr. Can i send you the new mesh, so i can see what it looks like with new setup :slight_smile:
Really excited :slight_smile:

Sure thing! PM me,
I should add you on Facebook as well,

Trying to get onto level design :smiley:

this also fixes the ‘weapon bobbing around in air issue while mouse aiming’

Added Armature physics and a laser dot sight.

Adding a physics child shape

edit: btw without the cubes in the scene the physics use is .15 ms or less.

We are go for more animations, and then after that (Knife, Shotgun, Rifle , use keycard)

then on to generic storytelling systems like play text, play audio, and we will see how hard it is to synch animations + voice :expressionless:

we will see how hard it is to synch animations + voice

You seem to be good at controlling/working with animation playback rates with properties. Should be peice of cake for you BPR. Will be interesting to see the result though. Ive been following this project. Nice job so far guys.

PLEASE!!! can you make a tutorial :eek: