Resilience Satelle | r.i.c.e

Hello guys!

Today I finished adjusting some existing objects and started a new draft for a new house.
It is still very rudimentary, but I already have a way to be able to work.
I was having problems with inspiration but the light went on :stuck_out_tongue: I still don’t know for sure how it will look, I’ll just do it and see how it ends … but it will certainly be wonderful

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Only 49 cats to go :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I managed to make another small progress in the new house I developed yesterday.
I couldn’t do much more than that, because I was working less, because my son has a birthday today. So I was torn between work and him.
Monday I will already give more details.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I managed to finish the detail of the small roof. This will be composed of straw.
I was also able to decide where the windows and entrances to the main house would be.
Tomorrow I will already place the windows and doors and give more details to the object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I finished the details of the main house and started detailing the workshop.
Tomorrow it will also be finished and I will start to do what remains to be detailed, and then textured.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello Friends!
Like you may have noticed @Voppag become Resilience Satelle, very first Patreon… so one of the promised rewards was a video directly from our work place for the first 10 Patreons, so here it is the very first one :slight_smile: specially made for you @Voppag (although I forgot to mention your name, I apologize for that, it did was recorded today)!

Edit: Man… if you understand this like the subtitling program did, this may sound very funny :laughing:

1 Like

No worry for the name (i will try to be knowed as untitled from now on :smiley: )
Thanks for the vid, one thing : “not enough cats !”

Cheeeers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haa!!! Artur, the black and white cat, was actually very near of us, right in the other side of the wall :slight_smile: Next time will try to include them on the video.

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished the detail in the workshop. It was a little difficult due to the angle in which it is made, but I managed.
I also started to detail the exterior.
Tomorrow I hope to be more advanced!

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I started detailing the wooden walkway of the house. As it has an irregular shape I will have to adjust the planks to match.
I hope tomorrow I have finished everything so I can start texturing.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello friends!
Have you ever wondered what we going to do next on Resilience Satelle?
Well now you can see it for yourself as I’ve created a Trello page for the project :slight_smile:

Still experimental… won’t update the first post with it just yet.
I’ll need to test it to see if it serves any real purpose for me and for you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I was finishing placing the boards on the wooden walkway in front of the house. It took longer than I expected, and then I couldn’t finish everything. But tomorrow it will be!

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished modeling the house. It took some time because there are many elements that make it up and it is a large area.

For the next week I will start to texture.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

… meanwhile, I’ve been animating seagulls sleeping:

The model wasn’t planned for a 180º head rotation (as these are mostly far away seagulls) but even so I’ve achieve it… to the point that looks plausible from far away :slight_smile:
…still w.i.p., Have a great Sunday! :wink:

Also Important! Resilience Satelle r.i.c.e. (everything related with it, including all the images on this topic) is from today properly licensed as Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike.
I’ve updated the first post with a proper badge, right after the “How can we see it” area: Resilience Satelle | r.i.c.e

4 Likes

Hello friends!
Hope you guys had a great day! I’ve spend mine sleeping the entire day… for references you know! :sweat_smile:
These are the 3 animations for the seagulls night shots.
Here it’s how it looks on a day lighting (it’s a bit time consuming switch for full night time, not to mention that then it needs to be switched back again to day :P)

Anyway is up for you guys review :slight_smile: If no one makes any remark in the next couple of days, it’s ready to go.
Until next time!
-Rogério-
6 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished texturing the pottery house.
Tomorrow I will put props to decorate it.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

5 Likes

Lovely. Nice to see the whole scene comes to life with a couple of birds tossed in.

1 Like

Thanks @Meshmonkey! :slight_smile:
I used to be a daily swimmer by the sunset, I’ve spent much time with these birds :thinking: probably too much time :sweat_smile: They were planed since 2009, but only in 2018 I’ve learned about instances ( the real ones, not the array modifier that doesn’t make instances at all ) :slight_smile:
So we have here just 3 bird models and one material for all the birds.

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I started to put the props and accessories that will decorate the pottery house.
Tomorrow I will make objects that identify it more, and I hope it will soon be finished.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the pottery house completely.
I made a pottery wheel to better identify the type of house.
I’ve place a table and some vases in the workshop, to create the idea of ​​being a workplace. However, I spread the objects that I had already made around the house area.

Tomorrow I will start a new object!
Hope you like it!

Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

5 Likes