Resilience Satelle

Only 49 cats to go :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I managed to make another small progress in the new house I developed yesterday.
I couldn’t do much more than that, because I was working less, because my son has a birthday today. So I was torn between work and him.
Monday I will already give more details.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I managed to finish the detail of the small roof. This will be composed of straw.
I was also able to decide where the windows and entrances to the main house would be.
Tomorrow I will already place the windows and doors and give more details to the object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I finished the details of the main house and started detailing the workshop.
Tomorrow it will also be finished and I will start to do what remains to be detailed, and then textured.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello Friends!
Like you may have noticed @Voppag become Resilience Satelle, very first Patreon… so one of the promised rewards was a video directly from our work place for the first 10 Patreons, so here it is the very first one :slight_smile: specially made for you @Voppag (although I forgot to mention your name, I apologize for that, it did was recorded today)!

Edit: Man… if you understand this like the subtitling program did, this may sound very funny :laughing:

1 Like

No worry for the name (i will try to be knowed as untitled from now on :smiley: )
Thanks for the vid, one thing : “not enough cats !”

Cheeeers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haa!!! Artur, the black and white cat, was actually very near of us, right in the other side of the wall :slight_smile: Next time will try to include them on the video.

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished the detail in the workshop. It was a little difficult due to the angle in which it is made, but I managed.
I also started to detail the exterior.
Tomorrow I hope to be more advanced!

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I started detailing the wooden walkway of the house. As it has an irregular shape I will have to adjust the planks to match.
I hope tomorrow I have finished everything so I can start texturing.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello friends!
Have you ever wondered what we going to do next on Resilience Satelle?
Well now you can see it for yourself as I’ve created a Trello page for the project :slight_smile:

Still experimental… won’t update the first post with it just yet.
I’ll need to test it to see if it serves any real purpose for me and for you guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I was finishing placing the boards on the wooden walkway in front of the house. It took longer than I expected, and then I couldn’t finish everything. But tomorrow it will be!

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished modeling the house. It took some time because there are many elements that make it up and it is a large area.

For the next week I will start to texture.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

… meanwhile, I’ve been animating seagulls sleeping:

The model wasn’t planned for a 180º head rotation (as these are mostly far away seagulls) but even so I’ve achieve it… to the point that looks plausible from far away :slight_smile:
…still w.i.p., Have a great Sunday! :wink:

Also Important! Resilience Satelle r.i.c.e. (everything related with it, including all the images on this topic) is from today properly licensed as Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike.
I’ve updated the first post with a proper badge, right after the “How can we see it” area: Resilience Satelle

4 Likes

Hello friends!
Hope you guys had a great day! I’ve spend mine sleeping the entire day… for references you know! :sweat_smile:
These are the 3 animations for the seagulls night shots.
Here it’s how it looks on a day lighting (it’s a bit time consuming switch for full night time, not to mention that then it needs to be switched back again to day :P)

Anyway is up for you guys review :slight_smile: If no one makes any remark in the next couple of days, it’s ready to go.
Until next time!
-Rogério-

6 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished texturing the pottery house.
Tomorrow I will put props to decorate it.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

5 Likes

Lovely. Nice to see the whole scene comes to life with a couple of birds tossed in.

1 Like

Thanks @Meshmonkey! :slight_smile:
I used to be a daily swimmer by the sunset, I’ve spent much time with these birds :thinking: probably too much time :sweat_smile: They were planed since 2009, but only in 2018 I’ve learned about instances ( the real ones, not the array modifier that doesn’t make instances at all ) :slight_smile:
So we have here just 3 bird models and one material for all the birds.

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I started to put the props and accessories that will decorate the pottery house.
Tomorrow I will make objects that identify it more, and I hope it will soon be finished.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished the pottery house completely.
I made a pottery wheel to better identify the type of house.
I’ve place a table and some vases in the workshop, to create the idea of ​​being a workplace. However, I spread the objects that I had already made around the house area.

Tomorrow I will start a new object!
Hope you like it!

Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

5 Likes

Hello Friends!

I’ve been animating the IDLE animations for Steven Seagull :cowboy_hat_face:
Steven is a very… temperamental actor… so we need to be very kind to him (all the time) or he just refuses to work… so getting him to perform almost one minute of seagull(ish) things is not an easy task :face_with_raised_eyebrow: to say the least :unamused::no_mouth: Hope he doesn’t read this :cold_sweat:

:nerd_face: Let’s get technical! This render was made using Blender 2.9 Beta, so now we have an outstanding new feature called “Object Motion Blur”, that as you can see does work perfectly :slight_smile: Camera doesn’t move at all, all the blur comes from the character.

I’ve reused a bit of animation from the proof of concept and them build on top the rest.
Hope you like it!

2 Likes