Resilience Satelle

Hello friends!
The maid is ready to serve! :slight_smile:
I’ll add a few more renders in the following days!
Best regards
Rogério

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished modeling the musician.
I am now simplifying the geometry and as soon as I finish I will model the diatonic accordion.
I hope to start painting this week.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished simplifying the geometry of the village musician.
You will soon be ready to paint the textures.
I also started modeling the diatonic accordion, it is still very basic, but I am going somewhere.
Tomorrow I hope to finish and prepare everything to start painting.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello Friends!
Introducing “Stela Citera” another playable/main character :slight_smile:

Stela is an altruist, extremely clever, and optimistic person. Naturally very bossy and doesn’t accept any advice. Mostly shows no regret for her actions and never deviates from her long Quest/Dream of a balanced civilization in which technology and nature can co-habit.
She has friendships panic and is intolerant of proximities.
Most often prefers to spend time with her eyepiece friend, “Anti”, than with other persons.
Under the shell, she is a lot more fragile than she shows and feels as lonely as Moget. Mostly reveals her emotions in face of injustices and does all she cans to help the ones that really need it.

:warning: We need a family name for her :slight_smile:
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
If you fancy shooting some possibilities please do that they will be considered! :grinning:
As a note, the other characters are Moget Goblum, Noam Rade, and Shar Cadente.

Edit:

We have decided her family name, will be: “Citera”, therefore Stela Citera.
…and her eyepiece, which also has personality, it’s called: “Anti”.
My good friend, since the 5th grade, Vítor Oliveira baptized both of them.

Best regards
Rogério

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I completely finished the modeling phase of the musician.
I finished the diatonic accordion today and tomorrow will be ready to start painting the textures.
I hope to finish it this week to start another new character.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I started painting the textures of the musician.
I will start with the clothes, which I have already painted the shirts, and only at the end i will go to the accessories that identify him.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

:warning: Production Hat ON :warning:
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Hello Friends!

Today I’ve shut down our Patreon campaign!
It was live for over 1 year and only the Super Awesome Mega Cool Resilience Satelle follower @Voppag kept tirelessly supporting us! @Voppag will be credited in a prominent place on the credits and game propaganda (poster, covers, etc)! :slight_smile: Thank you so much, you’re a Pal!

The Reasons:

• The goals got simply outdated, we now plan to make a Platform/RPG game out of it and no longer to create only the intro for it. From now on, we’ll re-route all our efforts to actually make a playable Demo of Resilience Satelle.
  • Voppag tier rewards were delivered right at the beginning and didn’t include any other commitment that prevented us to shut down the campaign.
  • Felt it was the correct thing to do by this time. We tried it, did not work → next attempt! :slight_smile:

So :upside_down_face: what changes about Resilience Satelle development!?
From your perspective, not much actually :sweat_smile: We’ll keep it running the exact same way as we always have been.

Edit:
I’ve update the first post.

Have a Great Easter!
Best regards
Rogério

3 Likes

Hello guys!

First of all, I hope everyone had a great Easter.
Today I continued to paint the textures of the musician. I started the details of the boots, which I haven’t finished yet.
I have already detailed the pants and sleeves.
Tomorrow I will start detailing the hair and will leave the diatonic accordion for the last.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

3 Likes

I am very courious how the project will look like in the end. So far it’s amazing!
You two seem to work so fast end efficient!

Cheers and keep up the great work.

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I finished painting the musician’s clothes.
I started detailing the fur, which is not yet finished, and just finished painting the eyes.
Finally, I will detail the diatonic accordion.
I hope it will be finished this week.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello @hum-bee!
:blush: Thank you very much for your comment!
We are very happy you’re enjoying the Quest! :smiley:
Hehe 90% of the recent work is only from @Rute_Perdiz …if we worked the two full time, this would be :slight_smile: well… much faster :smile:
Thanks for being a Pal! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finished the complete painting of the character.
I finished the boots and fur and hope to finish the diatonic accordion tomorrow, then start something new.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Worth it :wink:

Long live to the project !

1 Like

Hello friends!
Hope you guys had a great week!

A few updates:

• For all the youngsters out there we now have a Discord server too :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome there and we even have “Anti” warning you when we post here a brand new comment for you to check out! :grinning:

• Next week @Rute_Perdiz will continue the painting of the musician and after that, we’ll have a little surprise for you! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :shushing_face:
  • I’ll keep searching for my arch-enemy, the evil lord of Earth… yeah that one that rules us all… and no, it’s not Sauron ring! :thinking: Or is it!?

Have a great weekend! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I hope you had a good weekend!
Today I started to paint the textures for the diatonic accordion.
As I was not sure how to make a pattern, it took me a long time to find a way that would work.
Tomorrow I will try to finish the painting completely.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

:warning: Production Hat ON!:warning:
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤
Hello Friends!
After a lot of trials and considerations, I’ve decided that the game engine that we’ll use for Resilience Satelle r.i.c.e. will be Unigine:

Which was the very first engine I had in mind since 2009/2010.

Due to being a very restricted game engine, at the time, I’ve walked towards Unreal (the first one to have Linux support while being made public for a low fee (30 Euros by month, at the time) and Unity (this one because most of my clients use it, but the Linux version came very late).

Now Unigine has a “Community SDK” released by the “do it for free, pay when you succeed” philosophy.
I’ve tried it for many months and now I’m 100% sure that is a perfect fit for Resilience Satelle r.i.c.e.!

After Blender, this is the most solid, well thought and robust piece of software I ever tried!

Until next time!
Best regards
Rogério

2 Likes

Oh interesting! last time I checked UNIGINE was quite costly. But that was a while back.

Is it easy to export the final project from UNIGINE to Linux, Windows and Mac? Or do you need to do a lot of tweeking for every single operating system?

Cheers,
hum-bee

1 Like

Hey @hum-bee,
For now, exports to Linux and Windows. The one made for Linux will work on Windows, but they plan to export to consoles too in future versions.

1 Like

Hey guys!

Today I continued to paint the textures of the diatonic accordion.
I looked for reference patterns to ornament and, next time I will try to finish.
Tomorrow I will be absent, because I will have a job to do. As soon as I finish I will be back.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,

2 Likes

Hey guys!

First of all, I want to ask for forgiveness for my absence because I was busy on a job that appeared to finish.
Today I finished painting the village musician.
I finished the diatonic accordion, giving it some adornments to make it more appealing.
Tomorrow I will test a new thing in the character, which I will later reveal.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes