Resilience Satelle

…I actually never seen one with the lights at the base too, this is all from @Rute_Perdiz magical researching skills! I was also really impressed with this one! :slight_smile:
:smile: about the eyes, yeah… initially the light posts were planed to have some kind of vines around them, but that probably would take a bit too long to make them look right ( it would require sculpting, new materials) … but then again they may come back later in some way :thinking:

Thanks @Daedalus_MDW! Good to see that you’re still around! :smiley:

Hello guys!

Today I bring the completed and placed direction signs in the village.
Tomorrow I will start a new object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I bring you another house that I started to develop for the Moget’s village.
I still only detailed the roofs, but I hope tomorrow will be complete for texturing.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I bring you another completely modeled house.
Tomorrow I will start to texture and add some accessories.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello friends!
@Rute_Perdiz as reach her 3 consecutive posts limit, so I’m posting on her behalf:

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the house finally finished and put on the scene.
I put on some props to give you a feeling of being used.
Tomorrow I will start a new object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello @serg! Thank you very much for taking the time to comment! :slight_smile: I’m very happy you’re liking it!
Any doubt just let me know!

I also want to thank very much @Voppag for still being our Patreon! :smiley: You’re awesome! I apologize for our dead times, but I ensure you that every single opening we have, from client work, we invest it on Resilience Satelle!

Hello guys!

Today I bring you something a little different from what I have done.
We thought that the village needed a fountain so that the habitants could drink fresh water.
So, well, the Fountain was born :slight_smile:

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Aloha Satelle Artists :vulcan_salute:t2:
if i heard that any minutes was spent on feeding cats rather than modeling i will get my 9 millions back, right away !

Missed a bunch of updates recently, gonna admire those, keep Blendersatelling (or Blendereliing) well :+1:

1 Like

Why ain’t there more love to give, than just one heart icon, on this forum :smile:
You’re Awesome! :rofl: Thank you so much!

Hello guys!

Today I bring you another house for the Moget’s village, which will be located in the innermost part of the village.
It will be very simple because it will not be the focus of the scene.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I finish another house to compose the oldest part of the village.
As I mentioned, this one will be much simpler than the others as it will no longer be of focus for the scene.
Tomorrow I start a new object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

2 Likes

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the beginning of another house for the village.
As I mentioned before, these last houses will be simpler because they will not be the focus of the scene.
I hope tomorrow is already ready to texture!

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Also! It’s worth to point that this is probably the Last house for Resilience Satelle! :slight_smile: After this one we’re done with the houses.

2 Likes

oh boy! thats exciting, bet it feels great!

Thanks! Sure :slight_smile: although, there’s still a long road to go.
Next there are some mining structures on the island as also some boats left to make and then we’ll focus on create populations ( like NPCs ) so this doesn’t fell a wasteland!

Character design/modeling will be a first for @Rute_Perdiz, so we’ll have to go slow at the beginning, but I have a plan and she learns very fast :triumph:

1 Like

Hello guys!

Today I consider all the houses on the island to be finished, this is the last one.
Tomorrow I will start another new object.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

Hello guys!

Today I bring you the outline of a new object.
This will be a huge task to do, so it will possibly take longer to finish.
I need to study the measures, dimensions and support structure better, but it will be perfect over time.

Tomorrow I hope to have advanced much more in construction.

Hope you like it!
Best regards,
Rute Perdiz

I tough you would fancy a look to Moget Town as it is today :smiley:

This is from the 3D viewport, I’ve just trimmed it!
Best regards
Rogério

3 Likes

Hello friends!
Same thing as before, but this time rendered:

It does not reflect the final look.
One interesting thing to consider is the amount of memory it took to render these pictures. I took a picture, because taking a screenshot would crash the render :sweat_smile:

A little hard to read, so here are the specs:

• 12209Mb (100%) of graphics card memory;
  • 27.4 Gb (87.7%) of main Memory;
  • PCIe bandwidth maximum was at 74%;
  • Maximum resolution before memory runs out and thus crashing the render is 2688*1512;
  • The thing that drains the most memory are the volumetric clouds. Without them this renders at 4K just with GPU memory.

Being observing closely what was hapening, I’ve determined that first Blender uses the GPU memory as far as possible, when GPU memory starts becoming short it tries to delegate some memory to the main memory, when the main memory starts becoming short it delegates a bit to the Swap memory and only when all memory runs out it gives you the crash :slight_smile:

3 Likes